Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to send a shout out to the hot blonde in my teaching/technology class for wearing some yoga pants. That was the pick me up (no pun intended) I needed for this morning.

I'd like to send a shout out to the hot blonde in my teaching/technology class for wearing some yoga pants. That was the pick me up (no pun intended) I needed for this morning.

112-yoga-pants-78-96dc5121-sz630x350-animate.jpg

Mmmm...yoga pants.

Reactions: 2 people
GA, just now saw it, but the Tebow reference on volmav's Collins thread was on point.

Aaaannnndddd now completely switching gears, didn't see this in here yet

huddy200.0_standard_709.0.jpg

That's really cool. Probably will be my avatar shortly. Hudson has been my 2nd favorite brave, behind #10 for a long time. What little I pitched in high school, I tried to emulate Huddy

@Braves: Tonight's lineup vs. WSH (7:10, SS/ESPN/680AM/BRN): Schafer 9 Simmons 6 Justin 7 Freeman 3 Gattis 2 Uggla 4 BJ 8 Francisco 5 Maholm 1

Should swap Juanbomb and BJ

Say you put them in same entire game scenarios, who would you bet on having the better QB rating... Matt Simms as an NFL QB, Tebow, or John Crompton.

I'll hang up and listen.

I'll go Crompton just because someone will have to have the highest rating of the three.

Say you put them in same entire game scenarios, who would you bet on having the better QB rating... Matt Simms as an NFL QB, Tebow, or John Crompton.

I'll hang up and listen.

Crompton. Tebow can't throw well enough to have much of a rating. Simms holds on to the ball too long and ends up in too many 3rd and longs to have a high rating. I don't think he would be one of the top 15 or 20 in the league, but I believe that not only would Crompton have a better QB rating than the other two listed, he would beat out Sanchez too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back