Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it, Z has been absent during every game since Pastornicky came up.....Z, are you Tyler Pastornicky?

Unless Pastornicky grew four inches and put up 80 lbs, then that'd be a negative....as far as you know :)

No, I've just been super busy with school/work/coaching. I haven't had games in two days and school is slowing down with exams coming up.

I dated for three years. My friends knew her quite well actually (they both had siblings that graduated with her, and there was only 20 in that graduating class, I'm a small private, Christian school kid), but we never hung out as a group. I made that decision early, and it worked out great.

Yesterday i told y'all all my friends are asian, My ex is white but was married into my friend's asian family. One of my friend's nephews dates my ex's daughter, she introduced me and her mom.

A little bit, but not much I believe. At least that's that the impression I'm under.

And it does. It's almost fiscally impossible to go out of school unless A) You're a genius or B) Super rich.

I wanted to go out of state for school and expand but I could barely afford UT if I went without taking out loans, let alone out of state.

My ex went to Baylor University. She was valedictorian of her class, and was really well rounded. Graduated with like a 4.4 all honors classes or whatever. She got 22K in scholarships. Still cost her 17K a year. It's absolutely crazy.

I was valedictorian too. Started the process with the idea of going anywhere other than staying at home to go to UT. Stayed at home to go to UT because it was financially stupid to go anywhere else. I was paid extra to go there.

1. All UTK sports are personal in a way that no pro sports will ever be
2. Braves
3. Caps
4. Falcons
5. Hawks

Surprised the Caps are that high.

If I go to UTK (which I plan on doing), then they will eventually vault to #1. Right now:

1) Braves
2) UTK
3) Lions
4) Pistons
5) Michigan Wolverines
6) Red Wings

I was valedictorian too. Started the process with the idea of going anywhere other than staying at home to go to UT. Stayed at home to go to UT because it was financially stupid to go anywhere else. I was paid extra to go there.

Was smart.

I want to go to UT anyways since I was bout eight. I'd be there now if not for getting sick, but being at community college was really good because I learned I was not emotionally mature enough to go to a four year school like UT. I can't wait to go.

Surprised the Caps are that high.

If I go to UTK (which I plan on doing), then they will eventually vault to #1. Right now:

1) Braves
2) UTK
3) Lions
4) Pistons
5) Michigan Wolverines
6) Red Wings

Throw yourself all the way into hockey, watch a few playoff overtime games, and then see you feel about the Wings. The structure of the sport commands an emotional involvement that nothing else has.

Throw yourself all the way into hockey, watch a few playoff overtime games, and then see you feel about the Wings. The structure of the sport commands an emotional involvement that nothing else has.

I plan to with hockey. I'm starting to lose my love of college football/NBA.

I was actually surprised about my frustration with the Lions. I was like "Man, so this is what NFL is about! This sucks ass!"

The Clippers are crappy enough that I'm starting to let myself think that it might not be impossible to lure Chris Paul back to where he wanted to start his NBA career to begin with.

Hell why not.

1. UT football (i went Auburn University of Montgomery, no football team and they are an NAIA school)
2. Braves

and the rest, i cheer for players so teans change, although the teams i despise never change, no matter who goes there

The Clippers are crappy enough that I'm starting to let myself think that it might not be impossible to lure Chris Paul back to where he wanted to start his NBA career to begin with.

Chris Paul/Dwight Howard 2013!!!!!!!!

It wouldn't shock me if Howard went back to Atlanta. I don't think anybody really wants him anyways. He hurt himself in game 4.

Chris Paul/Dwight Howard 2013!!!!!!!!

It wouldn't shock me if Howard went back to Atlanta. I don't think anybody really wants him anyways. He hurt himself in game 4.

The Hawks have the cap space to sign both of them. But I'd be stunned if they signed anybody meaningful. Who wants to say yes to this bologna sandwich of a franchise?

The Hawks have the cap space to sign both of them. But I'd be stunned if they signed anybody meaningful. Who wants to say yes to this bologna sandwich of a franchise?

I don't know why Paul would go to Atlanta instead of LA, but I would get why Howard would go to Atlanta. His hometown, team/fanbase with low expectations, okay, not a great team, so he could still be the star from day one.

Unless Paul hates Donald Sterling (which is always a decent possibility.

Loves that Detroit calls a timeout, then the Ducks score an empty net three seconds later. That was awesome......

Made me laugh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCMaOKr7bPs[/youtube]

I don't know why Paul would go to Atlanta instead of LA, but I would get why Howard would go to Atlanta. His hometown, team/fanbase with low expectations, okay, not a great team, so he could still be the star from day one.

Unless Paul hates Donald Sterling (which is always a decent possibility.

Loves that Detroit calls a timeout, then the Ducks score an empty net three seconds later. That was awesome......

Paul badly wanted to be drafted by the Hawks out of college. Of course, the Hawks took Marvin Williams instead. Maybe he still wants to be in the east.

He'll almost certainly stay in LA for more money, but that team is a dead end.

Paul badly wanted to be drafted by the Hawks out of college. Of course, the Hawks took Marvin Williams instead. Maybe he still wants to be in the east.

He'll almost certainly stay in LA for more money, but that team is a dead end.

Can't tell which is worse. Darko in 2003 or Williams over Paul. That was inexplicable at the time.

And most definitely will. They aren't even close to a championship team, but I wonder if a new coach would really help them. Vinny Del Negro took the Bulls to the playoffs twice, was promptly fired, then the Bulls won 60+ games and Derrick Rose became an MVP player.

Barkley hit the nail on the head at halftime when he said nobody on that team can get his own shot other than Chris Paul. He's going to stay there and work his ass off and never win anything.

Barkley hit the nail on the head at halftime when he said nobody on that team can get his own shot other than Chris Paul. He's going to stay there and work his ass off and never win anything.

Damn shame. Chris Paul is a man.

send him to Chicago, Rose obviously isnt coming back....ive decided Rose is a puss

I like Rose despite him going to Memphis, and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I understand that a knee injury in basketball is tricky as hell. I understand no knee injury is the same. However, seeing Iman Shumpert tears his knee basically the same way Rose did at the same time, come back in late January/early February and play just as well has me asking questions. I defended him in February/March, but it's getting harder.

But again, it's not my career.

I'm interested in that Dr. J documentary.

Some of his ABA stories are apocryphal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back