Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. He needs to work on his handle, but he's a great shooter and verrrry athletic.

If he wasn't on, Blackman struggled. That's what happened in the state tourney. He disappeared at times in the last 10 minutes or so and Brentwood came back in a hurry.

He's gonna get good minutes this season, so we will see.

Gotcha. I didn't make it to any of his games this year, but I went to a couple when my girlfriend was teaching at Blackman.

2004-03-02-inside-schott.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If our only choices were overpaying Bourn or overpaying BJ Upton, then I blame Wren for not addressing the issue earlier.

I just hope neither of Uggla's or BJ's contracts stops us from extending the young core guys of Simmons, Heyward, and Freeman. Free agency is dead, lock up young talent, and let somebody else pay for their 30s.

If our only choices were overpaying Bourn or overpaying BJ Upton, then I blame Wren for not addressing the issue earlier.

I just hope neither of Uggla's or BJ's contracts stops us from extending the young core guys of Simmons, Heyward, and Freeman. Free agency is dead, lock up young talent, and let somebody else pay for their 30s.

You're all over that one. Very true.

Losing McCann's contract will help there.

If our only choices were overpaying Bourn or overpaying BJ Upton, then I blame Wren for not addressing the issue earlier

The only problem is hindsight is 20/20.. If Wren knew he was going to Justin he wouldn't have signed BJ because he signed BJ to hit in the middle of a lefty filled lineup.. I can't guarantee but I think if Wren knew that Gattis would play like a man-child and he was getting Upton, he probably would have played Bourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back