Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one was tough to swallow...especially going into this road trip where you are really hoping to just go .500.

My dad is trying to get back into baseball after a long break. He's been watching Braves baseball for the first time in years.

I told him the Braves had the best closer in baseball. The first game he watched Kimbrel pitch was in Colorado. Now I keep getting sarcastic texts from him every time Kimbrel throws another gem. "Kimbrel the Great!"

My dad is trying to get back into baseball after a long break. He's been watching Braves baseball for the first time in years.

I told him the Braves had the best closer in baseball. The first game he watched Kimbrel pitch was in Colorado. Now I keep getting sarcastic texts from him every time Kimbrel throws another gem. "Kimbrel the Great!"

Lol that sucks

I mean...he hit about 390....
That's being a little generous.

Just saw the replay. It was a hell of a job of hitting. That pitch was 95 at the knees and away from him. Still would've been a warning track fly all in a whole lot of places, but . . .

That's being a little generous.

Just saw the replay. It was a hell of a job of hitting. That pitch was 96 at the knees and away from him.

It wasn't all that far from center...

These guys in the big leagues are so strong. Hitting a ball like that with a piece of wood must feel awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back