Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They flat-out said so at the time. I remember thinking how silly it was to build a stadium around one player. Let's see how long it takes me to come up with a link.

I guess it was either short power alleys for Junior or betting windows for Pete Rose.

Never said it's bad, simply observed the beauty of a man on man relationship blossoming in the right side of Atlanta's infield.

Hell, if it can get Uggla hitting consistently, I'd be happy with Freeman smoking his pole everytime he's about to bat.

In fairness, that could be less about the park and more about the unlikely circumstance, but considering how often he complains, I don't know.

It was a matter of time, something was obviously wrong. Guys of that caliber don't implode.

Side note, who expected this to be the pitchers duel of the series?

Better game when these two met last year. I expected Mike to pitch well. I did not expect Leake to do so, although I shoud have.. seems like he punked us last year.

Because as a general rule all FSN/SportSouth crews are bad. It's the same company that employs trash like McCarver and Brennamen

I meant why is forgetting them bad.

and yeah, FP is good for some comedy, at times. I generally have them on mute since the radio broadcast gets off sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back