Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 8 years old so maybe I'm just not current but I don't think that is how this move is supposed to work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lREqfTtZ8EM[/youtube]

Definitely not supposed to miss and land on a gym floor

he also did this which counts for something:

santiago.gif

There goes Sutton, *****ing about the park again. Will someone please tell him that the Braves are playing in the same park

Durant w/o Westbrook has played as complete (all around) as James. James is a better defender though. LBJ is the best in the world. The gap between James and Durant is not as wide as I initially thought. Thats all. And Durant is still a pup. Its James, then Durant.. then a gap... then followed by the rest.

LeBron James guarded Nate Robinson, Marco Bellinelli, and Joakim Noah in the same quarter and did it successfully during all times. That's a 5'9 PG, a 6'6 SG, and a 7 foot center.

There goes Sutton, *****ing about the park again. Will someone please tell him that the Braves are playing in the same park

I don't hate the Reds' park for competitive reasons; I hate the Reds' park for aesthetic reasons. I hate Coors Field too, but at least the Rockies had no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back