Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That garbage hitter has absolutely feasted off that weak ass NL Central jazz. What's that say about your pitching?

The cubs are weak no doubt and I'm undecided about the Brewers, but other than that you've got the best record in the NL, a team that took 3 out of 4 from the Braves, and the reds. Don't see how that is much weaker than the NL east if at all.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The cubs are weak no doubt and I'm undecided about the Brewers, but other than that you've got the best record in the NL, a team that took 3 out of 4 from the Braves, and the reds. Don't see how that is much weaker than the NL east if at all.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's not. There is amazing parity in the NL now that the Astros are gone

When your team plays in the same league as the 2013 Miami Marlins, any attempt to disparage another division makes you look foolish.

Should be breaking out the brooms right now.. but I guesssssss a little charity every now and again won't hurt.

Go Big Damn Braves amirite?

Wait until the strikeouts come. Kid has talent, but zero patience, hopefully you guys can work that out for him, always liked him

Oh they've already came and will always be there.. at least he has came into camp this year in shape and ready to work. Been impressed. His power is out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back