Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason #75 I'm starting to love hockey.

Only captains talk to referees. What a great idea. Think if the NBA had that rule.

Meh. It isn't as cool as the great CuJo's helmet (Curtis Joesph).

Best old school: Gerry Cheevers

68B609597C6F8856D51ABF2A7F8E1.jpg

Favorite recent entry was Carey Price's Plante tribute mask at the Classic two years ago.

874419EA9C1B3AAFEB65F0911DE5E5.jpg

Holy Hell!!! A guy from the Maple Leafs just got knocked off his feet by 1/2 slapper right to his forehead.

Skated off with just a towel to his head though. Then they just scrape the frozen blood off the ice and move right along.

Holy Hell!!! A guy from the Maple Leafs just got knocked off his feet by 1/2 slapper right to his forehead.

Skated off with just a towel to his head though. Then they just scrape the frozen blood off the ice and move right along.

Hockey man.

Yeah looking like we may end up winning that trade.

I bought into the logic of the trade at the time, but I haven't seen anything at all to make me think Erat's any kind of a difference maker. I really hope they soured like hell on Forsberg because otherwise the Caps got fleeced.

Bitter bitter bitter bitter bitter. God I hate the Rangers.

I am apparently never going to get used to the Red Wings' uniforms. Whites are supposed to be their home unis. Red on the road. The leaguewide switch confused me for years, but I don't think about it anymore. Except every time I watch the Red Wings play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back