Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I'm gone a couple days and TBrown is back posting up a storm in here. Cease fire?

I'll be up for the Bravos tonight.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hai gais

all of you should stop doing whayever youre doing because it doesnt matter and go vote dillon bates like a thousand times each. if not i hate you and you are so not #vfl

I never go to bed before 3 anyway. I'll be watching.

Late night baseball is what made the Braves thread to begin with.

I think i might have insomnia, im always up that late too. I like the late games, reminds me of the old NL West days.... Why were the Braves in the NL West anyways? Was it because Milwaukee used to be in the west?

Hai gais

all of you should stop doing whayever youre doing because it doesnt matter and go vote dillon bates like a thousand times each. if not i hate you and you are so not #vfl

Saw that earlier and didn't know if that was getting legitimately creepy or if I was just feeling a creepy vibe because that whole forum feels that way to me more and more these days.

Saw that earlier and didn't know if that was getting legitimately creepy or if I was just feeling a creepy vibe because that whole forum feels that way to me more and more these days.

I think it is just the general creepy vibe. They just take some things WAAAAAAYYYYYY too serious

I think i might have insomnia, im always up that late too. I like the late games, reminds me of the old NL West days.... Why were the Braves in the NL West anyways? Was it because Milwaukee used to be in the west?

Milwaukee had already moved to Atlanta before the split into divisions. No idea what the deal was. As a kid, I never understood why Atlanta and Cincinnati were in the West while St. Louis and Chicago were in the East.

I think it is just the general creepy vibe. They just take some things WAAAAAAYYYYYY too serious

I liked when the same people that are always advocating for tweeting recruits started freaking out when somebody was calling Gaulden the N word. People don't seem to understand if tweeting recruits is deemed acceptable then stuff like that is going to happen

I realize that I spend way too much time concerning myself with different types of athletics, and UT athletics in particular, as evidenced by all the time I spend on here but these guys are talking about going to a high school football player poll and voting 100 times in a row, then getting kicked off the site and genuinely being pissed that they couldn't keep voting!

There's got to better things you can do with you time, I don't care who you are.

I liked when the same people that are always advocating for tweeting recruits started freaking out when somebody was calling Gaulden the N word. People don't seem to understand if tweeting recruits is deemed acceptable then stuff like that is going to happen

Bingo. I call those people simpletons my friend.

I realize that I spend way too much time concerning myself with different types of athletics, and UT athletics in particular, as evidenced by all the time I spend on here but these guys are talking about going to a high school football player poll and voting 100 times in a row, then getting kicked off the site and genuinely being pissed that they couldn't keep voting!

There's got to better things you can do with you time, I don't care who you are.

Haha, yes I agree totally. When it come to the advocation of wasting time on this site I am an ambassador of a relatively high order but that is a whole 'nother ball game. They are on par with the guy who upper cuts his pooch after football loses. Too far.

Scotty bro, Grizz game AND late night Braves baseball? You must be heaven.

Also, tonigh is my brothers last athletic event. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back