Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly this happened.

kissmake.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
The only time to golf is after midnight imo. I can't find my ball after I hit it anyway, might as well have a more plausible excuse than "it went too far"

I have never taken up golf. I've always regarded it sort of like fine wines -- it's expensive enough and I know I'm obsessive enough that it's best if I just stay away.

Just heard that Fredi is not managing Friday or Saturday due to his daughter's graduation and the logistics of traveling from San Fran to Statesboro, GA and back.

That surprises me Vercingetorix. After all, golf is the greatest excuse to drink beer.

This will shock you, but that's what every one of my real-life friends who plays golf always says to me. The problem with that argument is that I am not someone who ever needs excuse to drink beer. Maintaining a body temperature significantly north of room temperature is good enough for me.

I can absolutely see the appeal of spending an afternoon on a beautifully manicured golf course, whacking a few golf balls around with your pals and slowly getting hammered. But judging from almost every golfer I've ever met, it's apparently impossible to keep it that casual. And as I said, I'm obsessive.

The problem with drunk golf is that most people are worse at golf than they think and worse at holding alcohol than they think.

Hey Scotty, ask chipper how he feels about bill hohn while he's going off about angel Hernandez on twitter

Hey Scotty, ask chipper how he feels about bill hohn while he's going off about angel Hernandez on twitter

LOL. Wow, he is going off. Good ole Battle Axe. On that note, someone on twitter compared Chipper to that guy from high school who always comes around even after he graduates.. made me laff.

They certainly aren't BFF. I know they use to not speak. Idk if that's improved at all

It's been at least a couple years so there may have been more recent developments but I remember reading a story from his last year as a Brewer and his dad showing up and waiting at the clubhouse doors for him to come out with his kids, Cecil's grand kids, and Prince found out and took them out another entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back