Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see him at least make it tough to send him back down when Beachy comes back. In the perfect world he'd step it up to the point where the Braves could flip Maholm for something useful, but at this point I don't see it working out that way.

Mainly I hope that the Braves don't talk themselves into trying to use Teheran out of the bullpen when Beachy comes back. I don't think he's got the makeup to start flipping back and forth.

I wouldn't mind him in a long relief role, but you never know with Beachy. He could not be ready till mid-July. And you know Atlanta is going to be careful with him.

Either way, good problem to have.

In a different, wealthier life, I'd live in San Francisco and be at this game right now, resplendent in my Braves gear. The Bay Area is about the best place in America.

Highlights notwithstanding, Ozzie Smith almost never had to dive to make a play either. Almost every play he made looked routine. Not claiming that Simmons is as good as Ozzie or anything, but he's at least up towards that top tier.

Meanwhile Derek Jeter has to dive for anything hit eight feet to either side and wins a bunch of Gold Gloves doing it.

Oh man. The next Keith Hernandez and Ozzie Smith in the same infield??? OMG!

That's Indiana.

No way. It's not much better, I'll give you that.. but Ohio people are consistently about 8 to 12 years behind the times at all times. Quick fact: the vast majority of people in OHIO wash their hair on average of 2x's a week (at best). Think about. I bet the majority of the people you know from OHIO have oily hair. LOL. That's just one example. I could go on.

SFT

731667d1301629315-reminder-beware-bad-sellers-trollin.jpg

No way. It's not much better, I'll give you that.. but Ohio people are consistently about 8 to 12 years behind the times at all times. Quick fact: the vast majority of people in OHIO wash their hair on average of 2x's a week (at best). Think about. I bet the majority of the people you know from OHIO have oily hair. LOL. That's just one example. I could go on.

My dad's side of the family is from Michigan. I'll not start defending Ohio. Maybe a Mississippi comparison is in order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back