Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braves are slight dogs tonight, if that's your thing.

I'm personally riding with the heat. Way out on that limb..

I ride/die a lot in the gambling arena but I do know you take a sure thing. I'm still way up from the lsu game in Knoxville 2011. What a gimme

Did you not learn anything from Mike McDermott from Rounders?

"You can't lose what you don't put in the middle. But you can't win much either."

I prefer my life lessons to come from Worm.

WORM: Just like the sayings says, you know?. In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the ****in' rake.
MIKE: What the **** are you talkin' about? What-what saying?
WORM: Well I don't know. There oughtta be one.

Jason Carr

I have no problem with cherry-picking a guy here and there whom you think you can get. But for Tennessee coaches, generally targeting Memphis as an area of priority is like invading Russia during the winter. You'll win a few battles here and there, but overall you're going to get bogged down in a mostly losing effort, wasting valuable time and resources that you desperately need to be deploying elsewhere. Every Vol coach talks about locking down Memphis and it never works.

I have no problem with cherry-picking a guy here and there whom you think you can get. But for Tennessee coaches, generally targeting Memphis as an area of priority is like invading Russia during the winter. You'll win a few battles here and there, but overall you're going to get bogged down in a mostly losing effort, wasting valuable time and resources that you desperately need to be deploying elsewhere. Every Vol coach talks about locking down Memphis and it never works.

#ThatsMyMemphis

Knoxville's Waterloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back