Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a woman today died while choking on food at Wrigley.

"Guess the Cubs aren't the only ones choking at Wrigley. #toosoon"

"Did you see that girl who choked on a hot dog while at Wrigley for a Cub game? Not the last time someone is going to choke at Wrigley! #Sad"

"see even cubs fans choke at wrigley"

Best fans in baseball.

"Guess the Cubs aren't the only ones choking at Wrigley. #toosoon"

"Did you see that girl who choked on a hot dog while at Wrigley for a Cub game? Not the last time someone is going to choke at Wrigley! #Sad"

"see even cubs fans choke at wrigley"

Best fans in baseball.

Ugghh. I know the dregs of any fan base can be found on twitter but that's just horrid.

Probably the thread in the FF where some dude is bragging about being the groper at the O&W game and can't figure out if its his wife or fiancé.

Hadn't seen that thread until you mentioned it, left that thread with a headache from trying to decipher the op's posts
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hadn't seen that thread until you mentioned it, left that thread with a headache from trying to decipher the op's posts
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There have been a few threads lately that are excellent troll jobs or VN has a high drug count.

I apparently cannot post the link to this article, because the URL contains the bad word "bullsh i t" and the filter kills it, but it's the best thing I've read all day. The name of the article is "Wine Tasting is Bullshat, and Here's Why," on io9.com.

In 2001, researcher Frédéric Brochet invited 54 wine experts to give their opinions on what were ostensibly two glasses of different wine: one red, and one white. In actuality, the two wines were identical, with one exception: the "red" wine had been dyed with food coloring.

The experts described the "red" wine in language typically reserved for characterizing reds. They called it "jammy," for example, and noted the flavors imparted by its "crushed red fruit." Not one of the 54 experts surveyed noticed that it was, in fact a white wine.

I apparently cannot post the link to this article, because the URL contains the bad word "bullsh i t" and the filter kills it, but it's the best thing I've read all day. The name of the article is "Wine Tasting is Bullshat, and Here's Why," on io9.com.

This makes me feel full of joy.

You post this right as I'm finishing a glass of my passed out gfs wine. **** it, I'm switching to whiskey.

I like red wine. I won't spend more than nine or ten bucks for a bottle of it. I feel completely vindicated. I have a few friends to whom I'm going to send that article in the morning.

Don Sutton just said that if Teheran did it at the right time, he could probably throw the resin bag in the air and Hunter Pence would swing at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back