Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my daughter grows up and gets fired for fscking dozens of college athletes, anyone can call her whatever they the hell they want with my personal blessing.

Chris Rock

Sometimes I’m walking with my daughter, I’m talking to my daughter, I’m looking at her, I’m pushing her stroller, and sometimes I pick her up and I just stare at her and I realize my only job in life . . . is to keep her off the pole. Keep my baby off the pole! I mean they don’t grade fathers, but if your daughter’s a stripper, you ****ed up. Yeah. You went mighty wrong there, baby. You thought you had a household? No, you got a ho camp.

05635189d9814ab5981ae55973288b2d.jpeg

utjwright7-22_600.jpg

She looks like one of the people in Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun" video....

Reactions: 1 person
I just know from what people say about him over there that if he says it he was usually right. If he's wrong, my bad. Everyone seems to think he is well connected and wouldn't post unless it's true.

He's been right about stuff. He's also been wrong . . . A lot. Dude is the ultimate jock sniffing, gossip that wants to be in the know just a little too badly.

Seriously. This is ridiculous. She's like a 3. Wow. If I'm Counzo I kick Trae off the team for his standards bein so low. Owl eyes and everything...

Smh...

Seriously. This is ridiculous. She's like a 3. Wow. If I'm Counzo I kick Trae off the team for his standards bein so low. Owl eyes and everything...

Smh...

She's white.. Makes her an automatic 5 on the student athlete scale. Mix in academic issues and she may as well be a 10

Chris Rock

It's no joke. I think about it all the time. It's not just the strippers and hookers; every girl I've ever known who lets jackass guys walk all over her inevitably had a crappy/nonexistent/abusive relationship with her father. I look at my happy little four year old girl every day and I worry how the way I'm acting is going to one day make her feel about herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back