Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Wright

05635189d9814ab5981ae55973288b2d.jpeg

utjwright7-22_600.jpg

lol @ TennStud being a respectable poster. He's Roy Adams, UT's big, loud Memphis booster that's always causing some noise. I think he was involved in the Albert Means stuff.

lol @ TennStud being a respectable poster. He's Roy Adams, UT's big, loud Memphis booster that's always causing some noise. I think he was involved in the Albert Means stuff.

I just know from what people say about him over there that if he says it he was usually right. If he's wrong, my bad. Everyone seems to think he is well connected and wouldn't post unless it's true.

I just know from what people say about him over there that if he says it he was usually right. If he's wrong, my bad. Everyone seems to think he is well connected and wouldn't post unless it's true.

I think there is always a bit of truth in what he says (might be exaggerated). He's been right about quite a few player/recruits from that area, including a few different schools.

Then again, I'm not fully knowledgeable, just vague memories of posts from other boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back