Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What dbake said.

SN: Vols baseball about to start a big final series trying to qualify for the sec tournament.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So according to Tennstud, a well respected insider on Scout, Jenny Wright didn't just get it from Hall and Golden. I can post the quotes if y'all want

I would be a whole lot less worried about this if there hadn't been all the stuff about "repeated plagiarism" out there too.

Employee banging athletes, not a big deal. Employee banging athletes and giving them favorable treatment in academic affairs, big deal.

This is what they talked about at their weekly luncheon:

There will be a report on the Jenny Wright situation. NOTHING said at the luncheon can be repeated but, so far, I have learned that she has been active with both football and bb players for some 5+ years, at least. New football players arriving at UT would be told about Jenny. Thus, this is NOT a new situation, just another example of big government, bureaucrats, taking care of their own, people on the dole not being responsible, accountable, protecting her $70,000 a year salary. The don't SNITCH rule being carried from the ghettos in urban areas to the administrative offices of The University of Tennessee!

The lady evidently spoke to the incoming freshmen football players, re: laws, behavior, etc. causing some of the football players to smile. She openly solicited football players by giving them her phone number, encouraging visits, etc. While the players were most reluctant to talk about it, the number of present players involved is MORE than 20.

I would be a whole lot less worried about this if there hadn't been all the stuff about "repeated plagiarism" out there too.

Employee banging athletes, not a big deal. Employee banging athletes and giving them favorable treatment in academic affairs, big deal.

verc, it's all about Ws. that's what the university is there for. not to educate students or care about them. if it brings us a long-awaited conference title (which is basically a national title), i'm all for it.

verc, it's all about ws. That's what the university is there for. Not to educate students or care about them. If it brings us a long-awaited conference title (which is basically a national title), i'm all for it.

+1,000,000

I'd probably be castrated for this in other parts of this board but Eric Berry seems like a really good dude but he does not make for a great interview. Not exactly overflowing with charisma that guy, at least not in that setting.

Cause he on the ganja all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back