Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine with all that's leaked so far, and with this being a public university doing an investigation, information won't be hard to come by. It also seems like our AD doesn't have a whole lot of pull with the rest of the administration. So it going under the rug is doubtful.

This is way more of a hassle the hines post than a VITN post.

Nati amuses me because he's a walking embodiment of complete belief in the sports cliche. Pitching beats hitting, small ball, closer mentality, etc. "Let the game come to you" was just today's basketball incarnation of it. I've never talked football with him, but I already know he thinks you've got to run the football and take care of the football and play a full 60 minutes and take it one game at a time.

Who would have thought that Danny Green would have this much success at the NBA level? Wound up in a good situation and on the right team. Still provided one of my favorite UNC vs. Duke moments when he tea bagged Greg Paulus.

Who would have thought that Danny Green would have this much success at the NBA level? Wound up in a good situation and on the right team. Still provided one of my favorite UNC vs. Duke moments when he tea bagged Greg Paulus.

I would never ever have thought this. At all. was talking to a friend about it recently.

A) Did I mention I love playoff hockey???

B) Got a little strange in here tonight but I really like the Tennstud quoting in here, now this is a real UT board thread!

Allvol you out there? How did Brothers end up at Central in Shelbyville? Pretty sure his parents address is Chapel Hill. Would've been nuts if he and Minor were on the Forrest squad. Would've been even more boss.

Lol so i went to Wikipedia for Matt Cain, his nickname is Big Sugar??

I heard an announcer call him that one time. He followed it up with "Yeah, I heard he could put Hershey's out of business." I kicked the cat (on accident), changed the channel and vowed to never listen to him again

Yeah it got weird. In fact any time TennStud is quoted in context... It's gonna get odd. And quick.

Wasn't there even some talk about him being "overly friendly" with some Memphis based football players at one point?

Regardless, his depiction in that big Albert Means piece from years ago was just so creepy.

A) Did I mention I love playoff hockey???

B) Got a little strange in here tonight but I really like the Tennstud quoting in here, now this is a real UT board thread!

Congratulations. Beat the Rangers. I need a few more days to get over it before I can think about watching again.

Wasn't there even some talk about him being "overly friendly" with some Memphis based football players at one point?

Regardless, his depiction in that big Albert Means piece from years ago was just so creepy.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that. Then there are the murder accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back