Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to rehash fat chick escapades but I'd imagine good ole Verc has hung his hat up in a fat chicks domain once or twice.

So I know I missed the fat chick discussion from earlier but was I the only one who took down some absolute trolls in the face but was a little less lenient with the size?

Not to rehash fat chick escapades but I'd imagine good ole Verc has hung his hat up in a fat chicks domain once or twice.

Shockingly, I don't think so. It's not that I had any particularly high standards or anything; it's that there was a whole lot less causal sex going on back when I was in college (at the height of the AIDS era) to begin with, and I never really went that long between serious girlfriends, and then I went and got married right out of school when I was 22. There wasn't really that much opportunity. I had a couple of regrettable incidents with stupid chicks who wouldn't leave me alone but I don't think there was a legitimately fat one.

Ugly fat chicks?

No, just ugly. Had a couple that would scare you half to death when you woke up and saw their face the next morning but the size was fairly normal. My embarrassing conquests were of the multiple paper bag variety, not the "worry about the bed frame" variety.

You mean you don't want to go to one of those infamous game viewing parties at the TennStud pad with a bunch of Memphis HS football players?

Lol yeah I don't foresee myself even attending such.

Old white creeper with potentially misguided inner city youths. Recipe for an absolute disaster.

No, just ugly. Had a couple that would scare you half to death when you woke up and saw their face the next morning but the size was fairly normal. My embarrassing conquests were of the multiple paper bag variety, not the "worry about the bed frame" variety.

inlivingcolorseason3200.jpg

Lol. That's not as bad. Still not good, but not as bad.

Wow, that's actually pretty enlightening in today's day and age.

You're not supposed to be celebrating your 20th anniversary while you still have a four year old whom you have to browbeat into not pissing herself every other day. Get married and get the kids out while you're reasonably young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back