Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there even some talk about him being "overly friendly" with some Memphis based football players at one point?

Regardless, his depiction in that big Albert Means piece from years ago was just so creepy.

At one point the widespread belief was that he was a pre-Twitter Sab who actually tried to F the players himself. No idea. He was famous even when message boards first started 14-15 years ago though.

Allvol you out there? How did Brothers end up at Central in Shelbyville? Pretty sure his parents address is Chapel Hill. Would've been nuts if he and Minor were on the Forrest squad. Would've been even more boss.

Went to Community (Unionville), transferred after his Soph year to Shelbyville and sat out a year. Yeah, he has lived on the Unionville, Chapel hill line his whole life.

A) Did I mention I love playoff hockey???

B) Got a little strange in here tonight but I really like the Tennstud quoting in here, now this is a real UT board thread!

Still need a Byron De'vinner reference to make this a real UT board thread
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Went to Community (Unionville), transferred after Soph year to Shelbyville and sat out a year. Yeah, he has lived on the Unionville, Chapel hill line his whole life.

Yeah, I remember him being at Community. I wasn't sure how long his parents had that massive house on 270.

At one point the widespread belief was that he was a pre-Twitter Sab who actually tried to F the players himself. No idea. He was famous even when message boards first started 14-15 years ago though.

I remember the first board I found was Inside Tennessee when it was free and he was treated as the gospel with all things Memphis and he just ate it up. Years later I heard the inappropriate accusations about him but wasn't too surprised.

True, realizing I've missed some tstud storires
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lol dude is a fruit. I wish I could shake his hand for yelling at Dooley at that event last year.

Edit: On the other hand, scratch that. I don't ever want to be within 50 feet of that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back