Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics, Bulls, Pacers. Probably less competitive, but there are tough teams. Jordan ran **** playing with hall of famers. Just because LeBron might too doesn't mean everyone he faces sucks.

lol the celtics bulls and pacers? Hahahaha

The East was decided the minute the Heat ran out on the court for game one of the regular season. They are head and shoulders above everyone else in that Conference. Largely because they are completely dominate. They are a great team. But also because everyone else is pedestrian. Bad combination when you have so so teams and a potential dynasty squaring off.

The East was decided the minute the Heat ran out on the court for game one of the regular season. They are head and shoulders above everyone else in that Conference. Largely because they are completely dominate. They are a great team. But also because everyone else is pedestrian. Bad combination when you have so so teams and a potential dynasty squaring off.

The Heat are also not afraid to play defense. Same thing with the Celtics when they had the big 3. It ain't a coincidence.

The Heat are also not afraid to play defense. Same thing with the Celtics when they had the big 3. It ain't a coincidence.

What's not a coincidence? A team playing complete basketball?

I think the Heat are the best team in the league and I think LeBron is the greatest player in the world. I also think that at his current rate he is on the fast track to being potentially the greatest ever. I'm not hating on the Heat or LeBron. Just bringing facts into the equation.

What's not a coincidence? A team playing complete basketball?

I think the Heat are the best team in the league and I think LeBron is the greatest player in the world. I also think that at his current rate he is on the fast track to being potentially the greatest ever. I'm not hating on the Heat or LeBron. Just bringing facts into the equation.

I agree with all of this.

Mark Bowman (@mlbbowman)
#Braves lineup: Simmons 6 Heyward 9 J.Upton 7 Freeman 3 C. Johnson 5 McCann 2 Uggla 4 B.J.Upton 8 Maholm 1

Been out of pocket a bit lately, guys. Not that you missed me. I did, however, want to ensure that you shirtzee freaks got a look at this specimen of epic badassery...

Attachments

• ElOsoBlanco.jpg
    ElOsoBlanco.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
The best post defender of his generation was EATEN ALIVE in 2011. If I didn't think he was such a *****, I would have felt bad for him. He wants no part of Zach Randolph. Finesse is over. It's a man's game against memphis.

Duncan? Finesse?

Well, whatever kind of player he is, it's working, since this is trip #8 to the WCF for him.

Duncan is overrated. Average dude, great coach, two good guards and another good center gave him success.

Duncan is overrated. Average dude, great coach, two good guards and another good center gave him success.

No doubt Duncan got drafted in a great situation, but he's still a fabulous player. Four rings as the best player on his team during eight years. Been to the WCF eight times. And also, those 2003 and 2005 title teams weren't exactly loaded.

My former 10 year old self is really struggling with this but, between the Matt Kemp video from the other day and this one, I really find it hard to not kind of like the Dodgers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qZNXRYAY-Y[/youtube]

(really hope they continue to suck this weekend though)

Thats great! Baseball at it's finest there.

No doubt Duncan got drafted in a great situation, but he's still a fabulous player. Four rings as the best player on his team during eight years. Been to the WCF eight times. And also, those 2003 and 2005 title teams weren't exactly loaded.

just wanted to rile you up

I like him a lot. One of my 'used to be' players I liked a lot in the younger days. Not tops, but close. Easy to like.

I have a man crush on Tim Duncan. In high school, I tried to pattern my game just like him to abject failure.

- member of four Spurs NBA championship teams
- three-time NBA Finals MVP
- two-time NBA MVP
- 13-time All-NBA selection
- 13-time NBA All-Defensive Team selection
- 13-time NBA All-Star
- NBA Rookie of the Year
- NBA All-Rookie Team
- ninth all-time in defensive rebounds in NBA history
- ninth all-time in blocks in NBA history

Not too shabby.

Status