Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, wear comdoms, right?

Eh, she's actually pretty good company. If it weren't for her I'd be up five hours later than the rest of my family every night. She draws pictures; I stare at my computer. She gets tired and goes to bed about 1; I stay up another hour or so.

My parents tried to enforce a bedtime and then threw their hands up in the air by the time I was 8. I'm not going to even bother to begin with with her. She quit taking naps by the time she was six weeks old so I knew what I was getting into.

Actually I knew what I was getting into the day she was born. She looks just like me. People were laughing about what she's going to look like in a prom dress on day 1. She's turned out to be pretty cute [1] but she's still pretty much a mini me. God help me when she's a teenager.

[1] At least I think she probably is; it's impossible to evaluate your kids objectively.

Just started the movie 5 minutes ago. What the hell year was this movie made? Dude's car stereo looks like what I had when I was in high school.

Im trying to decide if i want to give Nude Nuns With Big Guns a go or not

Nevermind, the trailer looks awful

Last edited:
I do not understand someone who is willing to watch a movie called "Nude Nuns With Big Guns" to begin with, but is so put off by a poor quality trailer that he decides to forget it. Huh?

Reactions: 1 person
I parlayed the meta, nationals, braves, and white sox tonight. 9-1. I'd like to kill soriano and hug chad tracy

Lol. It could be interesting, kinda like Machete. But the trailer didn't capture me

I haven't seen the trailer but I already know it's a horrible movie with naked girls. Probably best watched on mute.

The fact that the guns are merely of average size is indeed disappointing though. Is that what turned you off?

I haven't seen the trailer but I already know it's a horrible movie with naked girls. Probably best watched on mute.

The fact that the guns are merely of average size is indeed disappointing though. Is that what turned you off?

Wtf is going on in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back