Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is important. Beyond the fact that it should have probably been someone else, that was a reeeeeeeally horrible pitch.

I don't quite know how I think Mattingly should have handled it. I would probably not have taken out a guy who should have had a three up, three down inning in order to bring in a LHP against Heyward if I weren't willing to bring a RHP immediately afterwards to get Upton. One the one hand, the sixth inning is probably too early to start mowing through your bullpen like that. But n the other, the time to PLAY TO WIN THE GAME ($1 to Herm Edwards) is while you still have the lead. I can see an argument for either leaving Guerrier in to begin with, or going lefty/righty with Heyward/Upton. Not bringing in a lefty to get a guy who has had a crappy year and just came off the DL and then leaving him out there to face a guy who's already hit over a dozen HRs.

"How can you wheel that lumber tomorrow if you don't pound that Budweiser tonight?"

-- Frank Howard

180px-Frank_Howard_Dodgers.png

Aw, too bad, it's not on Netflix. For a second there I was thinking it was a couple more beers and a bad movie kinda night.

Lol, it was a good movie in the 80s and early 90s. You should watch The Perfect Host on Netflix, im gonna tell everyone that until somebody actually watches it lol

So there's some solid movie titles on Netflix:

Ticked-off Trannies With Knives
Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver
Retar-dead
Nude Nuns With Big Guns

Or my personal favorite:

Black Klansman

Netflix review (two stars):

Don't let the name fool you. While there are plenty of naked nuns, the guns they use are of an average size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back