Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win for the home team tonight. Gotta beat up on these asshats.

hrbek-gant%2528not-free%2529.jpg

Great win for the home team tonight. Gotta beat up on these asshats.

hrbek-gant%2528not-free%2529.jpg

May have been before you said you got home but they had a shot of the Twins announce team that has Dan Gladden on it and that SOB was hanging a MFing Hrbek jersey over the front of their booth tonight.

I got maybe a little angrier than is probably healthy.

May have been before you said you got home but they had a shot of the Twins announce team that has Dan Gladden on it and that SOB was hanging a MFing Hrbek jersey over the front of their booth tonight.

I missed that. The state of Minnesota can suck on it.

Blame the stupid interleague scheduling that put these useless asshats on the schedule to begin with.

If you do not play every team in baseball at least once, what is point of interleague? Do you really need 18 games against each team in your div. to decide it? Really?

They showed that last night too, also they had a bobblehead of that play and a Kirby Puckett bobblehead too, they were talking about how the Twins announcers made a shrine in there

If I were a wagering man -- which, in a sane world where I could legally place bets online and know I could get my money out whenever I wanted, I would be -- then tonight I'd be jumping all over whatever the odds will be for Memphis to win the series outright. I still think they're going to wear the Spurs down and win the series.

If I were a wagering man -- which, in a sane world where I could legally place bets online and know I could get my money out whenever I wanted, I would be -- then tonight I'd be jumping all over whatever the odds will be for Memphis to win the series outright. I still think they're going to wear the Spurs down and win the series.

Spurs in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back