Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
In personal news: I pitched in a summer league softball game last night and took a glancing blow off the right jaw/cheek when a baseball player subs in and tries to pull an outside pitch.

Luckily I deflected most of the ball with some part of my glove while turning/falling out of pure reaction.

In personal news: I pitched in a summer league softball game last night and took a glancing blow off the right jaw/cheek when a baseball player subs in and tries to pull an outside pitch.

Luckily I deflected most of the ball with some part of my glove while turning/falling out of pure reaction.

Ehh. I'm glad that it seems he wasn't trying to hit right back up the middle. Some pricks will try and smoke one right back at the pitcher and inevitably they're not the pitcher on the other side. Witnessed many near brawls because of the garbage.

I'm glad you were able to deflect it somewhat. Taking a softball directly to the dome would be no fun.

Shew, not fun. as VITN said, good that it wasn't just straight up on purpose.

He trotted out to CF but it didn't seem intentional. He's just the guy who still loads and swings like a baseball player, tries to "hose" everyone and effectively throws doubles everytime.

You're right tho, many a games have been stopped because of middle wars. Which is scary when you underhand grown mean a softball that's probably cooked AND they're using rolled/juiced double wall bats

I'm probably the best softball player alive. I've smoked quite a few pitchers in my day. Usually lead off, let em know I mean business. Can't stand the heat, don't pitch outside.

adult league softball and intramural basketball would be 1 seeds in some sort of tournament.

I'm probably the best softball player alive. I've smoked quite a few pitchers in my day. Usually lead off, let em know I mean business. Can't stand the heat, don't pitch outside.

Watch out!

44284.original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back