Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Tony Allen flopper/actor/whiner amirite

Pretty humorous to complain about a call that was upgraded after being REVIEWED, you know, on the same REPLAY you used to determine he flopped. Head hitting the floor or not, flop or not, it was the definition of a flagrant foul and they got it right after watching several REPLAYS of his head not hitting the floor.

Amirite?

TA flopped. It's pretty simple, and I hate it. I hate when anybody flops, but especially my own team.

He did NOT, however, get the flagrant called because he flopped. I guess some people don't understand how replay works.

Ginobili (the worst flopper in the league that doesn't play for the Clippers, btw) grabbed his arm from behind and pulled him down. That's dangerous. If he just smacked his wrist, or even pulled his arm down without grabbing a hold of it, then it would have just been a foul.

I wasn't happy with the announcers saying it shouldn't have been a flagrant, because I thought it very clearly should have been.

If you're going to make sure he doesn't get the layup in a breakaway foul situation, then use your body. Ginobili couldn't use his body because a) he's a puss and b) he had been beaten too bad to catch up.

I'm really disappointed we lost in OT, and I'm not very confident we can recover and win this series, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the series is 2-2 heading back to SA.

BTW, no SA fan can ***** about a flop. SA is 1st or 2nd in the league in flops. They're nearly dead even with LA. Duncan had some pretty awesome flops himself, and I like Duncan. I always thought Parker flopped, but I haven't seen it too bad this series.

"FBI Agent Kills Man After Questioning Him About the Boston Marathon Bombing"

This is not going to end well methinks

If I were a wagering man -- which, in a sane world where I could legally place bets online and know I could get my money out whenever I wanted, I would be -- then tonight I'd be jumping all over whatever the odds will be for Memphis to win the series outright. I still think they're going to wear the Spurs down and win the series.

Sports cliche, no?

:)

F5F is amazing. He hasn't found his power yet this year.. but it is coming. If he wouldn't have missed so many games he would be leading the NL in RIBS.

Tulowitski only has 19 more ABs than Freeman but has 12 more RBIs. Not a knock on Freeman but the top of his lineup doesn't provide him very many opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back