Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing out on one of life's real pleasures if you don't enjoy greasy diner breakfast, either on the way home from the bar or after you get up in the morning with a hangover.

I'm pretty sure it'd be a conservative estimate to say that I consume at least 50% of my caloric intake for the week between Saturday and Sunday morning breakfasts.

Ya something like that. I don't like zombies. I don't know if its zombies or an infection, like I Am Legend. It almost looks like maybe it could be a prequel of I Am Legend, although i know its not.

But being called World War Z, i assume Z stands for zombie

Yep, zombies...

[Youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4EC7P5WdUko[/youtube]

Nice to see him can that shot a few minutes after skip bayless was cranking up the "is he a star?????????" narrative on Twitter.

Nice to see him can that shot a few minutes after skip bayless was cranking up the "is he a star?????????" narrative on Twitter.

It says something about you if you follow skip bayless on twitter. Something negative..

Lebron James is so good that Chris bosh got that offensive rebound, and1, and made the FT. That's how that works, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back