Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was just doing some reading, and that family is the focal point of the movie. They must have a lot of money because they live behind big walls and armored glass and such. They decide to ride out the night at home, but some random act of charity sets them up for whatever happens.

Interesting, im gonna see it

I thought I saw an extended trailer for The Purge where the countdown timer for the purge is counting down, and with just a few seconds left before the house is secured some dude comes running up begging for help and one of the kids lets him in. That's who all the other people are actually after...

If that wasn't just a dream or something.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought I saw an extended trailer for The Purge where the countdown timer for the purge is counting down, and with just a few seconds left before the house is secured some dude comes running up begging for help and one of the kids lets him in. That's who all the other people are actually after...

If that wasn't just a dream or something.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is accurate. But I feel like there will be more to it overall.

Polar+Bear.jpg

#vanderBuild

Recruits need to focus on more important things like my wholesome team taking cheap shots at players or me becoming a member of a new recruit's church

Jesus, I really don't like that guy. Props to him for swiftly kicking our rears last season, but he is extraordinarily bothersome.

#vanderBuild

Recruits need to focus on more important things like my wholesome team taking cheap shots at players or me becoming a member of a new recruit's church

Jesus, I really don't like that guy. Props to him for swiftly kicking our rears last season, but he is extraordinarily bothersome.

Try living in Nashville. Your feelings of disdain would be multiplied tenfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back