Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know this streak is gonna get broken at like 51 games with a Buster Posey 0-1 FC, 4 BB, right?

true fact: only time I've ever been to a Dunkin Donuts they were... wait for it... out of ****ing donuts.

Dunkins coffee >>>>> Starbucks coffee

Love Dunkin. Huge in the Northeast, finally starting to pop up in the south.

I was in Florida. During/near end of 13 hour drive. Middle of the night. Found a 24 hour dunkin donuts. Went through drive thru... asked what the guy would recommend...

"Well, sir, we're actually out of donuts for the night."

"*laughter* what?"

"Yeah, we threw away the ones from earlier this evening and have yet to make more."

"Um. I would have eaten those?"

"Sorry, sir"

"Well. It seems like you could maybe make more, right?"

"It'll be about 15-20 minutes but I could."

*drives away*

It was one of the most incredible moments of my life. And I've never been to one again (partially due to the fact that there are none near me).

Reactions: 1 person
Spending a little too much time watching the damn softball game on ESPN2. Tennessee-Alabama makes me feral no matter what the sport is.

I was in Florida. During/near end of 13 hour drive. Middle of the night. Found a 24 hour dunkin donuts. Went through drive thru... asked what the guy would recommend...

"*laughter* what?"

"Yeah, we threw away the ones from earlier this evening and have yet to make more."

"Sorry, sir"

*drives away*

It was one of the most incredible moments of my life. And I've never been to one again (partially due to the fact that there are none near me).

Lol. That's hilarious.

"*laughter* what?"

"Sorry, sir"

*drives away*

we finally got one about a year ago, i havent been yet. we did roof the owner's house and he gave us free donuts, i wasnt impressed

"*laughter* what?"

"Sorry, sir"

*drives away*

You should email this to their headquarters. Might get some free stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back