Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They da troof.

SN: So I missed the Verc & Nati showdown. I'm guessing he's out for awhile or is he out for good?

He told me to eff off, then started an "I'm out of here" thread in the baseball forum, I guess so he could quit first. But they always come back. He got a vacation rather than a permanent ban, so 100 percent chance he'll be back.

Ben, Pacers gon' win by 12 tonight. George is gon' put up a 30 spot on em

Oh, you playing some 2K13 or something?... Jk, i thought before the series that it would go 6. I thought one of Indy's 2 wins would have been game 1 though. I can still see it going 6, but how will they respond to game 1? I can see Hibbert and George being hurt/embarrassed and playing tonight with chips on their shoulders. And if its gonna take another big night from Birdman to win, i can see us losing.

Said it before but i was really hoping Francona wanted two years off then wanted to come to DC.

Oh, you playing some 2K13 or something?... Jk, i thought before the series that it would go 6. I thought one of Indy's 2 wins would have been game 1 though. I can still see it going 6, but how will they respond to game 1? I can see Hibbert and George being hurt/embarrassed and playing tonight with chips on their shoulders. And if its gonna take another big night from Birdman to win, i can see us losing.

I am playing 2K13 actually. But yeah, that's my miller lite bold prediction. Heat still win in 6 imo

Francona was a bonehead in Philadelphia. Funny how smart he got once he got to Boston with Theo Epstein's players.

I'd take him over Fredi, obviously, but I'd take almost anyone over Fredi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back