Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of taking anyone over Fredi AND also in light of Nati being ejected today, here's a tribute to my 2nd favorite manager of all time

[youtube]http://youtu.be/nBGsMHWOuNM[/youtube]

After my Peanut Butter shake at Sonic, as part of my mod powers, I'm declaring Sonic Peanut Butter Shakes the official dessert of the Atlanta Braves Thread on volnation.com

After my Peanut Butter shake at Sonic, as part of my mod powers, I'm declaring Sonic Peanut Butter Shakes the official dessert of the Atlanta Braves Thread on volnation.com

Im in favor, I'll be enjoying my 2nd in 2 days, after this burger, corndog (only 50 cents) and this pineapple dr pepper

Im in favor, I'll be enjoying my 2nd in 2 days, after this burger, corndog (only 50 cents) and this pineapple dr pepper

tumblr_m9xex7jeg51rfca9oo1_400.jpg

This thread this week has me dreading having to spend the week in Cincinnati 2 weeks from now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Radio guys reporting Beachy just retired the opening batter in AAA and that our game tonight will start at 6:25 central

*also Leo mazzone speculating the Braves will start inquiring about Mike Dunn and Mike Gonzalez

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back