Attendance

We're not supposed to be most places.

You are correct, but sadly we are and have been for some time now. That being said, I trust in Butch and think it'll turn around soon. I also know with the price of tickets, parking, food, etc. for a family is a ridiculous price for many, so 86K is still good IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
How is there a whole section on the east sideline that is completely empty? I could see people being spread out but there is one section that is empty and the one beside it is almost full.

How is there a whole section on the east sideline that is completely empty? I could see people being spread out but there is one section that is empty and the one beside it is almost full.

I think that number is high.. looks more like 70-75k

Its sad looking at the attendance. I hate to say it but we don't look to hot on offence. The defence has saved the day. We need to get a lot better fast or its going to be a real long season. Hopefully we will. GO VOLS

All games in Early Sept should be played at night. Sweating in the hot sun watching a sun belt team is miserable. You play at 6pm you will see 92k to 96k.

Reactions: 13 people
I never said it didn't; however if we're going to beat our chests about having the best fan base and complain about other stadiums getting bigger, maybe we need to get back to filling what we have.

we are in a state with a little over 4 million people. we are bringing in as many people as highly ranked teams with a much larger population in their state. That is something to be proud of.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back