Baby Boomers U.S. Worst Generation?

What does any of that have to do with risk? Someone retired shouldn't be exposed to risk that would take 23% of their savings. They're doing it wrong and once they outlive their savings they'll come looking for a handout. That's why ras made the bootstrap remark

I smell trap..but dont want to discuss a generation that precluded the Boomers.

What does any of that have to do with risk? Someone retired shouldn't be exposed to risk that would take 23% of their savings. They're doing it wrong and once they outlive their savings they'll come looking for a handout. That's why ras made the bootstrap remark

Risk? LMAO.. You are as much subject to risk reward as anyone else

Boomers were correct when it came to the gays. I'm Gen x and told my parents to drop it and just let people be themselves. The only gay guy I know is a conservative CEO for a diesel motor company. I was wrong. The gays have taken off and run with their agenda like a wildfire. We're all getting it pushed down our face. A girl taking hormones (steroids) shot up 8-9 year olds because she is mentally unstable.

Boomers were correct when it came to the gays. I'm Gen x and told my parents to drop it and just let people be themselves. The only gay guy I know is a conservative CEO for a diesel motor company. I was wrong. The gays have taken off and run with their agenda like a wildfire. We're all getting it pushed down our face. A girl taking hormones (steroids) shot up 8-9 year olds because she is mentally unstable.

Live and Let Live went down the tracks

People like this actually exist.....

Except the shooter was trans, not gay. There actually is a big difference.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
My parents are Silent Gen and they are more of the mind your own business and don’t do things that make others uncomfortable, and I think that is a good guideline to follow.. I don’t need to know about everyone else’s sex life straight or gay, because that is gross 😂 I think people take perverse delight in making others uncomfortable, and it’s kind of mean when you think about it..I just ignore people in general now, because you never know what is going to set someone off

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeburst
A girl who now goes by was/were that thought she was a guy because the LGBTQ agenda has been forced down everybody's face for the past couple of years. The T is Tranny. All in the same. Gays hijacked the movement that I was talking about and now we have girls taking steroids.

Reactions: LadyVolette
A girl who now goes by was/were that thought she was a guy because the LGBTQ agenda has been forced down everybody's face for the past couple of years. The T is Tranny. All in the same. Gays hijacked the movement that I was talking about and now we have girls taking steroids.
No, they're not all in the same. Are gays mutilating their bodies and claiming they're women? Look at the suicide rates. They're not even close.

This is so fascinating.. if they like women, couldn’t you stay a woman and be a lesbian? And can’t you a feminine guy or a ‘bottom’? They are going to have to find a very specific person to be into all this.. People can cut off whatever they want, but I don’t get it.. I cannot understand not loving yourself, and I think that is the underlying theme here

This is so fascinating.. if they like women, couldn’t you stay a woman and be a lesbian? And can’t you a feminine guy or a ‘bottom’? They are going to have to find a very specific person to be into all this.. People can cut off whatever they want, but I don’t get it.. I cannot understand not loving yourself, and I think that is the underlying theme here
Exactly. I don't think it's necessarily a lack of acceptance from other people, but rather a lack of acceptance from themselves the way they are that drives the extraordinarily high suicide rates among this demographic.

Exactly. I don't think it's necessarily a lack of acceptance from other people, but rather a lack of acceptance from themselves the way they are that drives the extraordinarily high suicide rates among this demographic.
Yep.. totally confusing.. love yourself the way you are an save a ton of money too 😂

No, they're not all in the same. Are gays mutilating their bodies and claiming they're women? Look at the suicide rates. They're not even close.
The gay people I know are usually pretty pleased with themselves 😂 and as long as it is not all they talk about, ie they are more than just their sexuality, and not aggravating about it..we get along fine 😂

Then why is there something popular called LGBT

The T is Tranny. The lesbian, gay and bi community could dismiss Transvestites.

VN Store

Back