Bama/Clemson

I really missed the boat on my analysis of this game - overestimated the Clemson D, underestimated EVERYTHING about Alabama, and underestimated how bad Tommy Bowden is

Even if we blow them out, everyone will just say we'll you should have. We need to win big the next 2 games, and keep everyone healthy for Florida.

All that really matters is Sept. the 20th. The Vols just need to keep getting better till then.

Ok, quick poll... it's just the 1st game, but does Tommy make it thorugh the whole season?

Yes, but if they don't win the ACC, I think he's gone. I think if we assembled a coaching staff from VN and got hired at Clemson with THAT talent, we could win

Yes, but if they don't win the ACC, I think he's gone. I think if we assembled a coaching staff from VN and got hired at Clemson with THAT talent, we could win

I agree, I think they'll wait and see if he wins the ACC, but there will be grumblings (like there's not already).

How can you have the best QB in the conference, the two best RBs, some great recruiting classes, and a good defense *ON PAPER* and get blown out like this to a rebuilding Alabama team?

One answer: coaching.

How can you have the best QB in the conference, the two best RBs, some great recruiting classes, and a good defense *ON PAPER* and get blown out like this to a rebuilding Alabama team?

One answer: coaching.

The fact they're getting their asses handed to them on the line doesn't help.

How did bama get this good in the trenches this fast? Saban must be worth all that money. They're going to be a tough out for anyone. I looked at their schedule. They'll most likely be either 6-1 or possibly 7-0 when they come here.

VN Store

Back