Bama/Clemson

LET ME JUST SAY

Getting drunk on college football Saturday is infinitelyt better than getting drunk on a regular ol day

Mark Jones calling the Mizzou Ill game, just said Clemson fans break their ankles jumping on and off Bowden's bandwagon. I bet they break their legs jumping off tonight.:D

How did bama get this good in the trenches this fast? Saban must be worth all that money. They're going to be a tough out for anyone. I looked at their schedule. They'll most likely be either 6-1 or possibly 7-0 when they come here.

I know folks don't like him, but Saban is very good at what he does.

I understand, but every game is important. It is imperative we make a statement Monday night. Hopefully we embarrass Ucla. If we struggle that is not a good sign.

I agree, it means we don't have a chance against FU.:eek:hmy:

If we struggle some against UCLA, I won't worry too much... it's a new system, on the road, but UT should still win by 14 or so. If they struggle against UAB, panic time.

I think they won't struggle all that much, to be honest.

I understand, but every game is important. It is imperative we make a statement Monday night. Hopefully we embarrass Ucla. If we struggle that is not a good sign.
I like you would like to look impressive monday night. But really with the patchwork bunch were up against,it isn't going to be any indication of how well we'll do against the sec. Phil's remark about are we ready for ucla or the sec. Well this is what he meant.

I'll take a win monday. Whether we look like world beaters or not.

If we struggle some against UCLA, I won't worry too much... it's a new system, on the road, but UT should still win by 14 or so. If they struggle against UAB, panic time.

I think they won't struggle all that much, to be honest.
we struggled with the old system.

This Michigan State/Cal game is everything I thought it would be. It's validating my thoughts that both on going to be pretty good this year.

VN Store

Back