Bama, Georgia and everyone else.

We’re #1 in total defense, GA is #65 in total offense. Don’t get lost in the lights of a great game, and this was a great game, but I’m not yet persuaded there’s any separation between us and GA or Bama. Time will tell.
Let’s be honest. Yes, number one. But who have we played that had an offense?

I will say I’d rather play the UGA that showed up against Kentucky than the one tonight… all season they were conservation and non explosive… tonight they found the deep ball

We’re #1 in total defense, GA is #65 in total offense. Don’t get lost in the lights of a great game, and this was a great game, but I’m not yet persuaded there’s any separation between us and GA or Bama. Time will tell.
Very misleading. We've played nobody with a pulse on offense.

What a game.

Georgia wins this game by a larger margin in Athens.

We are now seeing the best at this point in the season of GA and Bama, and I haven’t seen a team that can hang with this.

Either way, same ole same ole.

I think this is what we expected,

Albeit, when you consider what we have seen so far, the margin is smaller.

I expect to see more separation between these two from the rest of the pack as well as between the tier 2 teams to create a 5th tier.

I think TX will either join Bama and Georgia, or join some teams in tier 2 that separate themselves from the rest.

As of now, I think you have to put a lot of teams in tier 2.

Tier 1 = Bama, Georgia

Tier 2 = LSU, SC, KY, Ole Miss, Tennessee, TX

Tier 3 = TA&M, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Florida, Vanderbilt, Missouri

Tier 4 = Miss St, Auburn

Tennessee has a heck of a challenge ahead of itself.. I think we have been a little high on ourselves considering the stats we have put up and the competition we have faced so far.

Tennessee has to get a LOT better. I also think this bye week, while early, came at a very good time.

If we stay healthy and get better… who knows? But as of now, it seems we may be a big step away from beating GA or Alabama.
You won't and shouldn't get a like for this post.

How you can watch that game and say Georgia and Alabama, is head and shoulders above everyone else is a head scratcher… put the bottle down…
Some people are incredibly soft and live their lives to avoid disappointment. It addles their minds and boggles everyone else’s.

What a game.

We are now seeing the best at this point in the season of GA and Bama, and I haven’t seen a team that can hang with this.

I expect to see more separation between these two from the rest of the pack as well as between the tier 2 teams to create a 5th tier.

I think TX will either join Bama and Georgia, or join some teams in tier 2 that separate themselves from the rest.

Tier 1 = Bama, Georgia

Tier 4 = Miss St, Auburn

Tennessee has a heck of a challenge ahead of itself.. I think we have been a little high on ourselves considering the stats we have put up and the competition we have faced so far.

Tennessee has to get a LOT better. I also think this bye week, while early, came at a very good time.

If we stay healthy and get better… who knows? But as of now, it seems we may be a big step away from beating GA or Alabama.
1665415357054 (1).gif

That game should give us all confidence.

If you saw anything other than a Georgia team who has lost a ton on defense, and maybe just as much on offense playing an Alabama team with a coach that has still not learned how to coach in the SEC……I have no idea what you watched.

That was a Bama win by 3 TDs that a PAC10/12 coach almost gave away. Everything about that should give Vol fans a smile.

What a game.

Tier 1 = Bama, Georgia

Tier 4 = Miss St, Auburn

Don’t agree with your take. Even you want to drop Tennessee (for now) to tier 2, we are certainly a tier above KY, Ole Miss, SC (really?) & LSU. Having us (at this time) in the same tier is not justified.
Also, no reason AL or UGA should be considered a tier above TX.

VN Store

Back