Bannon arrested

Isn't that literally multiple times a day?

One thing I wish he would do. Stop posting on Twitter.
He is communicating directly to the people.

How else would he get his message to the American people? The press isn’t going to do it.

He has effectively neutralized the impact of the media’s narrative by using Twitter.

Most of it isn’t Presidential, but he is the disrupter that was needed to expose the media’s bias and effectively end political correctness.

Leaders Of ‘We Build The Wall’ Online Fundraising Campaign Charged With Defrauding Hundreds Of Thousands Of Donors

Looks like they got caught red handed. I feel bad for anyone who gave money to this in good faith.

KOLFAGE, BANNON, BADOLATO, and SHEA received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donor funds from We Build the Wall, which they each used in a manner inconsistent with the organization’s public representations. In particular, KOLFAGE covertly took for his personal use more than $350,000 in funds that donors had given to We Build the Wall, while BANNON, through a non-profit organization under his control (“Non-Profit-1”), received over $1 million from We Build the Wall, at least some of which BANNON used to cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in BANNON’s personal expenses. To conceal the payments to KOLFAGE from We Build the Wall, KOLFAGE, BANNON, BADOLATO, and SHEA devised a scheme to route those payments from We Build the Wall to KOLFAGE indirectly through Non-Profit-1 and a shell company under SHEA’s control, among other avenues. They did so by using fake invoices and sham “vendor” arrangements, among other ways, to ensure, as KOLFAGE noted in a text message to BADOLATO, that his pay arrangement remained “confidential” and kept on a “need to know” basis.

How else would he get his message to the American people? The press isn’t going to do it.

He has effectively neutralized the impact of the media’s narrative by using Twitter.

Most of it isn’t Presidential, but he is the disrupter that was needed to expose the media’s bias and effectively end political correctness.
He can literally get on tv anytime he wants. He had months of televised briefings on covid and didn't use them in a productive manner. Heck even I tuned in for a while until I realized he was never going to say anything worthwhile

He's a terrible communicator and using twitter as the chosen platform actually makes it worse

I agree with the concept of POTUS having a direct line of communication with the voters. I think it removes the barrier of isolation which plagues leaders in high offices.

However, I wish he would use the platform to create enthusiasm for small government policy and inspire us to be better citizens.

Tsk tsk I’m disappointed that we’re on page two and nobody has said “see this is why Trump is after the USPS!” you girls are slipping!

If they did what they are accused of then fry them and move on.

Reactions: ETV
You are actively cheering that someone took advantage of people that you don't like and got caught. Something not quite right about that to me.

Ehhh... isn't that what the criminal justice system is supposed to do?

Hold on...

Yeah. Pretty sure. Well, that is except when Uncle Barr gets involved.

So many rotten POS anymore.......political affiliation no matter.......crappy people deserve to be buried...in crap.

I get the reason and his method. His typical NY personality and some of his antics are not acceptable to a considerable portion of the conservative base..

The office represents us as a nation, our executive branch leader. The disapproval i have with his twitter feed is that the majority of the posts only continue to feed the MSM what they want. End the constant posting of opinions that normally have zero involvement with the exec. Branch and then wait for the MSM. Most of us are aware they are biased and will distort any message he has to fit their own narrative. Simply put, if he stops handing them ammunition to use against him, what else do they have other than extremely edited and partially fabricated BS?

I love how each side acts holier than thou when the other side screws up lol

Its a bit deeper than that. This is taking Trump's #1 campaign promise and using it to defraud thousands of people of tens of millions of dollars.

Bannon knows too much. Wonder if Trump's team has already told Bannon's people that a pardon is in the offing.

How many Dims have done the same? But because they’re (fill in the blank) they look the other way.

with regard to the "chips beginning to fall" part of the story; the alleged misdeeds took place long after Bannon was part of Team Trump.
Stop raining on their parade. This is all part of a master grift plan that Trump orchestrated and Bannon’s leave was all planned to facilitate this.

And how long till Monty makes a post with that exact theory 😂

VN Store

Back