Bannon arrested

Do you think there was a leak somewhere? Not nautical related.
Nah, just the Dims falsifying documents to get Bannon arrested.

Has the Clinton Foundation ever been audited? They certainly wouldn’t do what Bannon is accused of.

with regard to the "chips beginning to fall" part of the story; the alleged misdeeds took place long after Bannon was part of Team Trump.

1) At a minimum it does not help Trump that the guy that masterminded his campaign is apparently (let's say its alleged) a con artist.

2) Some of the stink is definitely on Trump because they used the wall to run the con.

3) All in all this is becoming very reminiscent of the Nixon administration. You've got Trump's lawyer in jail (ironically, he's out but Trump tried to keep him there). A top campaign aid (Stone) stands convicted of various crimes and Trump had to commute his sentence (and now it turns out the Senate thinks he lied to them). His chief campaign guy (Manafort) is a mega fraud and also a con artist.

At a bare minimum, it demonstrates Trump's terrible judgment to have repeatedly hired so many crooks.

1) At a minimum it does not help Trump that the guy that masterminded his campaign is apparently (let's say its alleged) a con artist.

2) Some of the stink is definitely on Trump because they used the wall to run the con.

3) All in all this is becoming very reminiscent of the Nixon administration. You've got Trump's lawyer in jail (ironically, he's out but Trump tried to keep him there). A top campaign aid (Stone) stands convicted of various crimes and Trump had to commute his sentence (and now it turns out the Senate thinks he lied to them). His chief campaign guy (Manafort) is a mega fraud and also a con artist.

At a bare minimum, it demonstrates Trump's terrible judgment to have repeatedly hired so many crooks.
How much did the Clintons, Biden’s and Obama make from China? Isn’t that illegal too?

How much did the Clintons, Biden’s and Obama make from China? Isn’t that illegal too?

You are so easily distracted.

tenor.gif

I went back and skimmed the original thread and there was really only one person here who was willing to go to bat for Kolfage and that was pretty tepid.

But the media going after people like Laura Loomer and Marjorie Green is now a selling point. I’d guess there are people out there who felt the same about Kolfage.

Trump is Nixon, now?

You’ll never give up the fantasy, huh?

so my point is confirmed - this isn't chips beginning to fall

Reactions: NEO
Its hard to put into words. Just a sense I get from his physical appearance. I could be wrong (though some of his comments buttress my perception)..

gettyimages-669489902.jpg
You missed my point.

The left is purportedly in favor of not offending so many diverse groups of people, but have no issue using disabilities to go after Trump and his family.

I was truly curious what you think “on the spectrum” looks like “physically”.

IDK, maybe you’re just ignorant and are confusing Autism with Down’s syndrome?

You missed my point.

The left is purportedly in favor of not offending so many diverse groups of people, but have no issue using disabilities to go after Trump and his family.

I was truly curious what you think “on the spectrum” looks like “physically”.

IDK, maybe you’re just ignorant and are confusing Autism with Down’s syndrome?

Insert mea culpa here.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that but this is why people should never trust a Gofundme campaign. As a matter of fact I heard just the other day that a family made millions off a Gofundme campaign just because one of their family members was a career criminal thug that died of an overdose while being arrested. Then there was that lady a couple of years back that made almost a million from a Gofundme campaign to smear a Supreme Court justice candidate.

my point is that this isn't some part of a larger trend of wrongdoing by the Trump administration. the only connection is that this guy once worked for Trump and the cause they used to defraud was linked to a policy advocated by Trump.

if this is a chip falling then so was this vis a vis the Obama administration

Former Obama White House counsel charged with lying to Justice Department
I guess he is due for a pardon then. Wonder how many procedural errors and omissions are lurking underneath.

my point is that this isn't some part of a larger trend of wrongdoing by the Trump administration. the only connection is that this guy once worked for Trump and the cause they used to defraud was linked to a policy advocated by Trump.

if this is a chip falling then so was this vis a vis the Obama administration

Former Obama White House counsel charged with lying to Justice Department
I agree they’re not related. I think the theory on chips falling is that Bannon will roll over on Trump for something else to avoid jail time.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
He is communicating directly to the people.

How else would he get his message to the American people? The press isn’t going to do it.

He has effectively neutralized the impact of the media’s narrative by using Twitter.

Most of it isn’t Presidential, but he is the disrupter that was needed to expose the media’s bias and effectively end political correctness.
More so, he has shown the whole world that he is nothing more than a thin skinned wus and supreme dumbass.

Still LMAO

I agree with the concept of POTUS having a direct line of communication with the voters. I think it removes the barrier of isolation which plagues leaders in high offices.

However, I wish he would use the platform to create enthusiasm for small government policy and inspire us to be better citizens.[/QUOTE]

VN Store

Back