BasketVols in the NBA (Pros)

I think the length of the NBA regular season means the games don’t mean as much and the intensity level sometimes drops. I’m not saying nba players don’t play defense but there is a difference in regular season and playoff defensive intensity
There’s also a difference in officiating. They call it a lot looser in the playoffs

I think the length of the NBA regular season means the games don’t mean as much and the intensity level sometimes drops. I’m not saying nba players don’t play defense but there is a difference in regular season and playoff defensive intensity

Exactly. Anybody who thinks that NBA teams play intense defense every night is crazy--not even close.

Nobody is enjoying James Harden's absence more than Tobias Harris. He's still not quite taking 13 shots per game (which is more than last year, somehow), but he's at nearly 20 ppg. The % of shots he's taking near the basket is way higher. On Redick's pod, JJ was saying it's because teams are constantly allowing a size mismatch there, and this year, the 76ers are exploiting it.

Nobody is enjoying James Harden's absence more than Tobias Harris. He's still not quite taking 13 shots per game (which is more than last year, somehow), but he's at nearly 20 ppg. The % of shots he's taking near the basket is way higher. On Redick's pod, JJ was saying it's because teams are constantly allowing a size mismatch there, and this year, the 76ers are exploiting it.
I'm a Sixers fan and they've given Tobias a lot of crap over the years, so I'm glad to see him getting off to a hot start. There's no doubt that Tobias and Maxey, and the entire team overall have benefited greatly with the departure of Harden! It also helps that Doc is gone!

I'm a Sixers fan and they've given Tobias a lot of crap over the years, so I'm glad to see him getting off to a hot start. There's no doubt that Tobias and Maxey, and the entire team overall have benefited greatly with the departure of Harden! It also helps that Doc is gone!

I don't blame Doc for anything except maybe how he handled Ben Simmons. I don't have a problem with him throwing a player under the bus like he did, but Simmons specifically was way too sensitive for that. Harden is just a problem, period.

Nurse is a better coach for this team, tho. They play D better and do more Morey Moneyball things on the court.

VN Store

Back