Bellator MMA.

I don't know yet it comes on in about 20 hours. :)

Lol oh yeah. My brain is malfunctioning. I watched Justified last night thinking it was the season finale. Only to see a preview for the season finale at the end of the episode. I gotta stop drinking.

Lol oh yeah. My brain is malfunctioning. I watched Justified last night thinking it was the season finale. Only to see a preview for the season finale at the end of the episode. I gotta stop drinking.

That's just a bad attitude.

It was another excellent card. Don't worry about Caveman, Chandler will smash him. That was kind of a strange stoppage. I know the bell can't save you, but the ref didn't stop it at the bell. The guy wasn't out, just looked to be trying to regain his composure. Then the ref stopped it. I saw a similar thing happen once, the corner basically picked the guy up and took him to his corner. He came out and knocked the other guy out the next round. Either way, solid card again. The "minor leagues" as people call them, are putting together some great fights.

It was another excellent card. Don't worry about Caveman, Chandler will smash him. That was kind of a strange stoppage. I know the bell can't save you, but the ref didn't stop it at the bell. The guy wasn't out, just looked to be trying to regain his composure. Then the ref stopped it. I saw a similar thing happen once, the corner basically picked the guy up and took him to his corner. He came out and knocked the other guy out the next round. Either way, solid card again. The "minor leagues" as people call them, are putting together some great fights.

I see what you're saying, but dude face planted like he was knocked the **** out. Definitely weird timing right at the end of the round. I only say that because of the way he fell on his face after he got rocked. That caveman dude just rubbed me the wrong me after that ridiculous entrance. But I don't know, I am just now starting to get into the whole MMA fandom thing. I have missed out on a lot of fights.

With that said I am also disappointed in FL's rules in terms of not being able to hit a guy on 1/2 of his head.

I see what you're saying, but dude face planted like he was knocked the **** out. Definitely weird timing right at the end of the round. I only say that because of the way he fell on his face after he got rocked. That caveman dude just rubbed me the wrong me after that ridiculous entrance. But I don't know, I am just now starting to get into the whole MMA fandom thing. I have missed out on a lot of fights.

He was definitely out when he fell, I think the mat woke him up. He immediately rolled to his back, and I thought he was just trying to regain his composure. Had the ref immediately called it I would have agreed. Heck I don't totally disagree, I just think if you don't immediately call it, you see if the guy can answer the next bell. But it's a gray area I guess, I've only seen it one other time.

What do you mean hit a guy on 1/2 of his head?

There was a rule they were getting warned about where in Florida you could not hit a guy on the back and all the way up to the scalp of the head. At least that is what I could gather from their commentating.

VN Store

Back