*****Ben's Friday Night Before Mississippi State Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Battered Vol Syndrome is real. I just saw a tweet, 28-7 at the half and seriously thought for a second it was gameday and the Vols we’re down to state. Yikes what a meltdown if that comes to fruition tomorrow.

I'm so unconcerned with tomorrow that I've got my country head resting in my bed. Gonna git up while the sun is red and start drinking till I feel dead. And then I'm gonna watch the Vols stomp all over those sorry neutered bulls Dogs from Mississippi State Remedial school. Gonna beat'em so bad they'd be wishing for Jackie Sherrill to come back and denut another bull at practice. Lawd yes them were the days. Rest easy this'un is in the bag.

Reactions: 71VOL
Thanks B.E.N. We are leaving Sumner county at 6 am central. Plan to get parked and be there before the Pride of the Southland Band goes into Neyland Stadium. Hopeful that tomorrow is the beginning of the return to where UT should be...the top of the SEC! Go Vols!

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
1st annual Chattanooga Motorcar Festival. Drinking Chattanooga Brewing Chestnut Brown cheering on Vols.

I'm at work, and will miss the game sleeping!

It started as Freak's tradition but he's too busy for us and i always feel weird starting it and calling it Freak's thread.....so maybe I'll give us some good juju.

Maurer looked good and it was a lot more exciting to watch, i think we can win tomorrow.

Anybody going? Excited about the cooler weather? Whatcha doing for the game if you're not going?

Yall know the drill.
I'll be there and yes, I believe we will win this one.

Me? Just Chillin’...

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back