*****Ben's Friday Night Before Mississippi State Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Watching Virginia v. Miami. The Canes are wearing white at home, they have the Stormtrooper look down almost as well as the Vols. The Wahoos have been inside Miami's 25 six times so far with only 9 points to show for it. Looks strangely familiar.

It started as Freak's tradition but he's too busy for us and i always feel weird starting it and calling it Freak's thread.....so maybe I'll give us some good juju.

Maurer looked good and it was a lot more exciting to watch, i think we can win tomorrow.

Anybody going? Excited about the cooler weather? Whatcha doing for the game if you're not going?

Yall know the drill.

Harvesting Hemp in Dayton, Oregon. Would muchhhhhhhh rather be in Ktown watching Maurer do his Freshman qb thang. Looking for a close win.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Getting my oil changed and tires rotated in the morning, listening to our game while doing some yard work, then going to the Vandy-UNLV game. Hey, tickets are $2 and I can be from my driveway and sitting in Vandy Stadium in about 18 minutes, including parking. With only about 10,000 there, it won't be cramped. WTH.

Freak, please ban the op for trying to steal your thund. TIA

Just in case my bicycle ride goes past noon, I'll be recording the game.

It started as Freak's tradition but he's too busy for us and i always feel weird starting it and calling it Freak's thread.....so maybe I'll give us some good juju.

Maurer looked good and it was a lot more exciting to watch, i think we can win tomorrow.

Anybody going? Excited about the cooler weather? Whatcha doing for the game if you're not going?

Yall know the drill.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I saw where PFF has Maurer ranked at number 115 out of 130. He absolutely brought energy to the team but he is not personally a difference maker, yet.

It's not based on a very large sample size and most of the sample comes against 2 of the best defenses in the nation, so I wouldn't read much into it yet.

That said, while Maurer has the potential to be a very good QB, I think some are getting a little carried away in proclaiming him as some sort of savior for this team. He's played 1 good half of football thus far. He played very poorly against Florida and played poorly in the 2nd half against Georgia, but the 1st half against Georgia was great.

He's got a long way to go. I like that the offense seems to be more in sync with him out there, but he needs to be more accurate and make fewer mistakes.

Reactions: ptclaus98
I saw where PFF has Maurer ranked at number 115 out of 130. He absolutely brought energy to the team but he is not personally a difference maker, yet.
Yeah they also had JG as one of the best returning QB's in the SEC....so............

Reactions: joevol33
Cleaning my muzzle loader and getting everything ready for deer season, since I am retired I don't have to wait until the night before the season opens.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Getting my oil changed and tires rotated in the morning, listening to our game while doing some yard work, then going to the Vandy-UNLV game. Hey, tickets are $2 and I can be from my driveway and sitting in Vandy Stadium in about 18 minutes, including parking. With only about 10,000 there, it won't be cramped. WTH.

Forgiven if wearing orange to vandy game

Reactions: CampBlount

VN Store

Back