*****Ben's Friday Night Before Mississippi State Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

What's up people? So yeah, I didn't make it by last night, unfortunately, but it's good to see @Notorious B.E.N stepping up again and again. I also like the new thread title to mix things up. Hope it brings us luck today, we'll need it.

Have I mentioned I hate hate hate hate noon games?

What other big games are on today?

That is all.

What's up people? So yeah, I didn't make it by last night, unfortunately, but it's good to see @Notorious B.E.N stepping up again and again. I also like the new thread title to mix things up. Hope it brings us luck today, we'll need it.

That is all.
Red river rivalry

Reactions: Freak
945PM here in Tokyo, riding out the typhoon right now. Eye's overhead at the moment. This is my first time in an actual typhoon or hurricane, and man is the calm of being in the eye eerie. My section of the city is pretty safe but some folks have it bad. Hoping the power stays on so I can watch the game here in a bit!

945PM here in Tokyo, riding out the typhoon right now. Eye's overhead at the moment. This is my first time in an actual typhoon or hurricane, and man is the calm of being in the eye eerie. My section of the city is pretty safe but some folks have it bad. Hoping the power stays on so I can watch the game here in a bit!
Stay safe

ha, yep, went through a couple over there myself...you should've been with me in the eye of Hurricane Charley, Florida, in '04...one of those things you don't mind just trying once...the eye is unbelievable, it's just the before and after...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT MISS ST!

That is all.
Thanks.

Oklahoma vs Texas
Florida vs LSU
Alabama vs Texas A&M
Georgia vs South Carolina
USC vs Notre Dame
Penn State vs Iowa

Reactions: Freak
Thanks.

Oklahoma vs Texas
Florida vs LSU
Alabama vs Texas A&M
Georgia vs South Carolina
USC vs Notre Dame
Penn State vs Iowa
Great list but how am I supposed to plan without times? šŸ˜›

Seriously though, there are actually a few more good games than I thought.

VN Store

Back