Berkeley making jew free zones?

Per the article it seems the mentioned groups are opposed to Zionism and not Judaism. Where does it say they discriminate by religion or ethnicity?

It's a veiled way to be anti-Semitic and you're buying it.

I am never ceased to be amazed at the depth and history of anti-Semitism in this world and it's still tolerated today, long after most all other prejudices have been condemned. This one lives on

I am never ceased to be amazed at the depth and history of anti-Semitism in this world and it's still tolerated today, long after most all other prejudices have been condemned. This one lives on
I'm not buying anything, sorry. I can discern racism and I don't see it there. The students are opposed to the Israeli government's treatment of Palestinians. That is not Anti-Semitic. Anti-Semitism is indeed a blight and is not to be tolerated.

Last edited:
I'm not buying anything, sorry. I can discern racism and I don't see it there. The students are opposed to the Israeli government's treatment of Palestinians. That is not Anti-Semitic. Anti-Semitism is indeed a blight and is not to be tolerated.
Judaism is a religion not a race. Making others uncomfortable so you can virtue signal about a conflict that has no effect on your every day life seems like a dick move.

Well, we have sporting events, theatres and other venues prohibiting Russians from performing in various activities. Why is this any different?

Well, we have sporting events, theatres and other venues prohibiting Russians from performing in various activities. Why is this any different?

Honest question since I dont't know...when you say "prohibiting Russians" do you mean people that happen to be from Russia or "as representatives of Russia". I'm not aware of any of the former and even specific caveats to allow the latter.

US Open lets Russian tennis players compete after Wimbledon ban

Sherr said athletes from Russia and Belarus will play at Flushing Meadows under a neutral flag

But, said students are not opposed to the Arab world's treatment of Jews/Israel ?? Forked tongues anyone?

It's interesting the Bible talks about how jews will be always be hated by the world. They'll be Like a pebble in a shoe to the world.

VN Store

Back