Berkeley making jew free zones?

I'm not familiar who slice is, but if a jew becomes a Christian, then he's a Christian. The Bible does prophesize that hundreds of thousands of jews will become Christians in the last days.

The Bible supports what you're describing (not sure it's completely-related to the Berk topic, but wanted to point this out ) --

1 Peter 1: 1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, ... To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces ...
4: 14If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. 16However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

Acts 11:26 and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch

When did Iran ever say they were going to wipe Israel off the map?
When Iran Says ‘Death to Israel,’ It Means It

Iranian officials chant 'death to America, death to Israel' in government body: watch the video

Iran: 'Death to Israel' chants from motorcades on anniversary of Islamic revolution - I24NEWS

Anti-Israel Protests In Iran

Per the last link I posted.
World leaders have condemned Wednesday's remarks by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who repeated the words of the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of the Islamic revolution, by saying: "Israel must be wiped off the map."

Only on days that end in Y

After reading the comments, I'm guessing about 5% of you clicked the link and read what's really going on. You probably will still have a problem with it, but it's not what you guys are saying it is.

Anti-zionism is not anti-semitic. Zionism is controversial. Judaism is not.
I think many are upset because they appear to be parroting many of the Islamic states surrounding Israel. They have been using the term Zionists as a dog whistle for decades. You've seen some use here in America.

Basically anyone who doesn't support Palestines resistance and it's causes are labeled as Zionists.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64

I have no idea where your heads at trying to go

ScreenHunter_7462 Oct. 03 09.34.jpg

here on us. Look, you made this unambiguous positive assertion.

Well, we have sporting events, theatres and other venues prohibiting Russians from performing in various activities.

I am not familiar with such shenanigans here (where we live and the OP was cited so let's drop the "caveat" bit) so was expecting you to have examples at the ready. You even broke it down into categories. So are there examples you can cite where being Russian has prevented one from participating in these activities at any major university, theatre or sporting event?

And FTR I'll happily condemn any examples where simply being Russian precludes participation in the manor you suggest.

It's funny they use the term apartheid since it doesn't drum up any negative history or anything...

Because verbiage like that is extremely telling to the ulterior motives of what they're trying to accomplish.

Look, you had a problem with them when you thought they were flatly saying "support of Israel" and then when it's pointed out that they specifically stated (from their perspective) the apartheid version of the Israeli government, you have a problem with the framing. I believe the framing of it is meant to indicate that it's not just support of Israel in general. I assume people support Israel but also do not support Gaza raids that leave Palestinian Children dead, you know? I support the United States but I don't support the authoritarian US.

Last edited:
Reactions: EasternVol
Look, you had a problem with them when you thought they were flatly saying "support of Israel" and then when it's pointed out that they specifically stated (from their perspective) the apartheid version of the Israeli government, you have a problem with the framing. I believe the framing of it is meant to indicate that it's not just support of Israel in general. I assume people support Israel but also do not support Gaza raids that leave Palestinian Children dead, you know? I support the United States but I don't support the authoritarian US.

Racists play games with their wording all the time. If their policy eliminates 90% of their Jewish students as that guy in the article attests, then it's anti-Semitic

Reactions: AM64
I have no idea where your heads at trying to go

View attachment 496507

here on us. Look, you made this unambiguous positive assertion.

Well, we have sporting events, theatres and other venues prohibiting Russians from performing in various activities.

I am not familiar with such shenanigans here (where we live and the OP was cited so let's drop the "caveat" bit) so was expecting you to have examples at the ready. You even broke it down into categories. So are there examples you can cite where being Russian has prevented one from participating in these activities at any major university, theatre or sporting event?

And FTR I'll happily condemn any examples where simply being Russian precludes participation in the manor you suggest.
Wimbledon and it is being considered by the IOC. Those are just 2 examples off the top of my head that are easily found on a Google search.

Wimbledon and it is being considered by the IOC. Those are just 2 examples off the top of my head that are easily found on a Google search.

Wimbledon isn't here...a fact that had a light shined on it by the US Open where a Russian male and Belarusian female made the semis. And if you keep having to run to the International Olympic Committee we're going to have to assume you don't have much in the way of examples. Hells Bells man, the Olympics has been a poster child for geopolitical grandstanding and far removed from anything useful pertaining to the OP. I find it next to impossible you aren't aware of this fact.

When Iran Says ‘Death to Israel,’ It Means It

Iranian officials chant 'death to America, death to Israel' in government body: watch the video

Iran: 'Death to Israel' chants from motorcades on anniversary of Islamic revolution - I24NEWS

Anti-Israel Protests In Iran

Per the last link I posted.
World leaders have condemned Wednesday's remarks by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who repeated the words of the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of the Islamic revolution, by saying: "Israel must be wiped off the map."

Only on days that end in Y

FTR, that's not what Ahmadenijad said. It's a bad translation (quite possibly for propaganda purposes). He was not saying Israel must be wiped off the map, an idiom that does not exist in his language. The context is he was talking about the Israeli "occupying regime" and he literally said "erased from the page of time."

He's not talking about nuking Israel into non-existence, or whatever you think of when you hear the idiom he didn't use. He was talking about toppling their government.

There certainly are some crazies in Iran, but there are some here too, and I hope the US isn't judged by our crazies.

Last edited:
Wimbledon isn't here...a fact that had a light shined on it by the US Open where a Russian male and Belarusian female made the semis. And if you keep having to run to the International Olympic Committee we're going to have to assume you don't have much in the way of examples. Hells Bells man, the Olympics has been a poster child for geopolitical grandstanding and far removed from anything useful pertaining to the OP. I find it next to impossible you aren't aware of this fact.
Again, why are you only focused on here when my comments were generalized? There are several examples of Russian actors, athletes and entertainers being banned or canceled for various reasons. Hell, even Russian works of art and literature are being cancelled and book burned.

Again, why are you only focused on here when my comments were generalized? There are several examples of Russian actors, athletes and entertainers being banned or canceled for various reasons. Hell, even Russian works of art and literature are being cancelled and book burned.

OK Ras, your comment just made perfect sense in the context of the OP. Also Ras

(Guy walks into a nice Italian restaurant and asks a patron)

Patron: So sir, what would you recommend?
Ras: Some Hangi with pavlova for desert washed down with some L&P.
Patron: ?????
Ras: Classic dining from New Zealand. Wait, you thought I meant what to eat here?

Carry on dude.

VN Store

Back