Berkeley making jew free zones?

It's interesting the Bible talks about how jews will be always be hated by the world. They'll be Like a pebble in a shoe to the world.
What about folks like Slice who is not of the one tribe Christ came through and considers himself only Hebrew and not Jewish since he is descended from one of the other 11 tribes. According to him, only descendents from one tribe can correctly be called Jews. What about the converts to Christianity.

What about folks like Slice who is not of the one tribe Christ came through and considers himself only Hebrew and not Jewish since he is descended from one of the other 11 tribes. According to him, only descendents from one tribe can correctly be called Jews. What about the converts to Christianity.

I'm not familiar who slice is, but if a jew becomes a Christian, then he's a Christian. The Bible does prophesize that hundreds of thousands of jews will become Christians in the last days.

After reading the comments, I'm guessing about 5% of you clicked the link and read what's really going on. You probably will still have a problem with it, but it's not what you guys are saying it is.

Anti-zionism is not anti-semitic. Zionism is controversial. Judaism is not.

Reactions: EasternVol
After reading the comments, I'm guessing about 5% of you clicked the link and read what's really going on. You probably will still have a problem with it, but it's not what you guys are saying it is.

Zion, Hebrew term for Jerusalem.
Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews

Exactly how is Zionsim controversial? Jews that practice Judaism wanting a homeland in the ancient historical homelands they were driven from. If you are anti-zionist, you are anti-semitic. You can't deny them a homeland, and claim not to be against them.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77

Yep we definitely know you didn’t read it

I'm not familiar who slice is, but if a jew becomes a Christian, then he's a Christian. The Bible does prophesize that hundreds of thousands of jews will become Christians in the last days.
Wrong
Believing in Messiah ties you to the G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. We don’t reject G-d to join you.
you should study what life will be like when messiah returns.

Reactions: hog88

The Dean of UCB Law disagrees with you in that same article.

Reactions: AM64
He disagrees with your assertion that "Anti-zionism is not anti-semitic" which is why I quoted it in bold.

Well, it's not and he's an idiot.

It's like saying somebody is racist because they ban BLM speakers for being too controversial.

Judaism is a religion not a race. Making others uncomfortable so you can virtue signal about a conflict that has no effect on your every day life seems like a dick move.
It's a religion with a racial aspect. We can add bigotry too.
I guess they think they're helping humanity, like those who protesed against apartheid.

Zion, Hebrew term for Jerusalem.
Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews

Exactly how is Zionsim controversial? Jews that practice Judaism wanting a homeland in the ancient historical homelands they were driven from. If you are anti-zionist, you are anti-semitic. You can't deny them a homeland, and claim not to be against them.

Learn a little bit about the world, maybe. Start with the wiki page on Zionism. It explains why they are controversial.

An anti-semite should support Zionism because it would mean Jews "go back to their country."

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back