Bernie Sanders Thread

Look at the candidates on both sides, if this field is America's best we're in trouble folks. The electorate has no choice but to vote for what in their opinion is the lesser of the two evils. :shakehead:

Reactions: 1 person
Look at the candidates on both sides, if this field is America's best we're in trouble folks. The electorate has no choice but to vote for what in their opinion is the lesser of the two evils. :shakehead:

I think it's safe to say this is why a two party system fails.

get rid of the primaries and put them all in one election together. most votes win

I'll vote Bernie Sanders over Hillary any day. Currently the best candidate I've seen. Of course, it'll take a lot of work for him to win the nomination and then even more for the presidency.

Reactions: 5 people
Bernie Sanders has as much a shot at the nomination as does Huckabee.

Fortunately, Americans are marginally smart enough to see that. Thank goodness.

I didn't know Huckabee was running with the Democrats this time.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol. Let's see if he walks the walk or just talks the talk with his own campaign.

Currently saying things that aren't likely to bring in big spenders. His track record speaks for itself. He's introduced bills to remove the money component, which we should all agree doesn't belong in politics.

We all know the Kochs are going to run a massive smear campaign against him and who knows how negative Hillary will get.

Reactions: 4 people
Currently saying things that aren't likely to bring in big spenders. His track record speaks for itself. He's introduced bills to remove the money component, which we should all agree doesn't belong in politics.

We all know the Kochs are going to run a massive smear campaign against him and who knows how negative Hillary will get.

When all else fails, mention the Koch brothers.

Reactions: 4 people

Why would the Kochs care about him?

Too bad Bernie doesn't have a hot trophy wife like Dennis Kucinich's.

Too bad Bernie doesn't have a hot trophy wife like Dennis Kucinich's.[/QUOTE]

Not too bad considering her age.

bernie-jane-sanders-2005-matthew-thorsen.jpg

VN Store

Back