Bernie Sanders Thread

Not too bad considering her age.

bernie-jane-sanders-2005-matthew-thorsen.jpg

Appears he values staying abreast of the issues.[/QUOTE]

Bullets

He has taken in 1.5 million in the last 24 hours. I thought he wasn't that thoughtful on money in politics

He has taken in 1.5 million in the last 24 hours. I thought he wasn't that thoughtful on money in politics

I think you're joking, but obviously there is a difference between "money in politics" and "big money donors."

$1.5 million from 10,000 people is different than $1.5 million from one.

I fear that our country is under the control of an oligarchic elite of moneyed-interests and big corporations, who hold us all under their sway in some manner. Sanders opposition to them is part of why I find him appealing.

I think you're joking, but obviously there is a difference between "money in politics" and "big money donors."

I fear that our country is under the control of an oligarchic elite of moneyed-interests and big corporations, who hold us all under their sway in some manner. Sanders opposition to them is part of why I find him appealing.

I would not vote for Sanders. He is way too far left. He has not became extremely rich while in office as many have. I read that his net worth is around $450,000. He has not exploited his position for personal gain, that shows he is a man of integrity, imo.

Reactions: 2 people
I would not vote for Sanders. He is way too far left. He has not became extremely rich while in office as many have. I read that his net worth is around $450,000. He has not exploited his position for personal gain, that shows he is a man of integrity, imo.

A mere pauper by Clinton standards..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 3
Much, much better than Hillary. But he'll never make it. Hillary will win president unfortunately.

yay Capitalism!

I am SURE he is willing to give up his pension to help out the little people when he retires..

I am SURE he is willing to give up his pension to help out the little people when he retires..

Bernie Sanders is not really a rich man relative to others in the Legislature. He is more like "the little people" than most in the Senate. With a net worth of around $460,000, he is the 84th richest senator in the current Senate. Or 16th poorest.

Bernie Sanders is not really a rich man relative to others in the Legislature. He is more like "the little people" than most in the Senate. With a net worth of around $460,000, he is the 84th richest senator in the current Senate. Or 16th poorest.

460k was a lot of money in the 1960s.

The decade BS is stuck in.

This confirms a lot.. To be 73 and he has a total net worth of 460k.. You want him running the country's finances?????

Reactions: 2 people

Link on the ranking? Sometimes these guys nets worth are separated from the spouses. McCain's and Kerry's (now Secstate) wives are loaded. Sen. McCain doesn't even file a joint tax return with Cindy McCain.

He's been in Congress between the house and Senate since 1991 and is only worth $460k?

Not the man I'd vote for if that's the best he could do.

Yeah because being rich = being good at running a nations economy.

Has a better shot at being successful than a poor man. Poor men are usually poor for a reason and the same goes for a rich one.

He's been in Congress between the house and Senate since 1991 and is only worth $460k?

Not the man I'd vote for if that's the best he could do.

Why, because he has not use his political position for person gain?

That shows he has some integrity ,imo.
I would not vote for him.

Why, because he has not use his political position for person gain?

That shows he has some integrity ,imo.
I would not vote for him.

It either shows he is very good at hiding his true net worth or not very bright. With his salary alone for the past 20+ years he should have accumulated more than $460k.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back