Besides the UT vs UCLA game

volsfan55

Which game are you looking forward to opening weekend?

I'm torn between

USC
Virginia

Illinois
Missouri

Last edited:
one of my best friends is a georgia fan and he said that they started off w/ them. guess he's wrong

Illinois vs Mizzou will be an interesting game because both programs are on the rise. I still think Mizzou wins it.

I want to see how Rick Rodriguez's offense does against Utah. What a smart man. Didn't take the Bama job where he could be fired at any time and would struggle, then the next year takes the michigan job. He will win the Bit Ten and go undefeated in 3-4 years. Mark it down. Also want to Clemson-Bama b/c this is the year Tommy Bowden's future will be decided. Mizzou-Illini is going to be an excellent. Two high-powered o's going at it, both spread teams. Going to be a fun game to watch.

The Mizzo and Ill's game is the one that jumps out @ me should be a fun game to watch...hope I bet the right one!!:D

LSU vs Appy State

I'll watch it until it's a blowout, which I fully expect to happen this year. Nobody will take App St. lightly.

Tommy Bowden is the king of mediocrity. He's had loaded Clemson teams before and did jack with them. Saban is quite the opposite. I expect Bama to beat Clemson in a tight game. And that wouldn't displease me.

I'll watch it until it's a blowout, which I fully expect to happen this year. Nobody will take App St. lightly.

Tommy Bowden is the king of mediocrity. He's had loaded Clemson teams before and did jack with them. Saban is quite the opposite. I expect Bama to beat Clemson in a tight game. And that wouldn't displease me.

Agreed. It kills me to say it but I definitely want Bama to beat Clemson. SEC has to be king.

VN Store

Back