Besides the UT vs UCLA game

Miami might beat FSU, but to say they are superior on the field and in recruiting is just stupid, plain and simple. Let's just agree to disagree.
The on the field thing is real simple to figure. What is the record between the two since 2000?

I'd be willing to bet that in the prior 5 years last year was the only year miami outrecruited FSU.

and the most interesting game of the opening weekend is of course MSU/Cal.
Yeah, I bet there might actually be 10 people outside of Berkeley and East Lansing that care.

Yeah, I bet there might actually be 10 people outside of Berkeley and East Lansing that care.

I think many pac-10 and big-10 fans will be interested. and so does ABC which has the game as it's primetime game on Sat. But i was mostly joking. . .

I think many pac-10 and big-10 fans will be interested. and so does ABC which has the game as it's primetime game on Sat. But i was mostly joking. . .
Good job by ABC. They managed to find a game that will let everyone leave their TV sets and party early on Saturday night.

The on the field thing is real simple to figure. What is the record between the two since 2000?

Wow, bringing up stuff about 4 days old to argue. Are you having a boring day? I figured the clones over in the Fulmer debate were keeping you busy enough.

I can't believe nobody has nominated the epic clash between Oklahoma and Chattanooga.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I can't believe nobody has nominated the epic clash between Oklahoma and Chattanooga.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've already got my DVR set to record it. I want to be able to watch it over and over again. An instant classic for sure.

Wonder what that pregame talk's gonna be like. I can just see it: Rodney Allison telling his players it could turn out like the Appy St- Michigan game if they all play their best... not:rolleyes:

Appy state get's destroyed i'm sure. michigan was a fluke and because of that fluke no one ever doesn't get up for appy state again.

VN Store

Back