Besides the UT vs UCLA game

Not sure if it would be considered a big upset, but I think Wisconsin better watch out for Fresno St.

Miami is the better team this year, plain and simple. All I am saying is the University of Miami will defeat the Florida State Seminoles. Period.

Miami is the better team this year, plain and simple. All I am saying is the University of Miami will defeat the Florida State Seminoles. Period.

Miami might beat FSU, but to say they are superior on the field and in recruiting is just stupid, plain and simple. Let's just agree to disagree.

I'm not rooting for Bammer because they're in the SEC. I'm rooting for them because I live in Clemson country, I work with several Clemson fans who don't know what they're talking about, all I EVER hear about is about how TN is glad they don't play Clemson because of the bowl game 4 or so years ago, and, again, they don't know ANYTHING about CFB. The radio guys are idiots, they deny SEC dominance and they think Clemson will always be in the NC race because of the 1 NC 25+ years ago. Tommy Bowden is a fraud who can't beat BC (and won't in Boston this year in November), he's VERY mediocre (and yes, negavols, MUCH more mediocre than Fulmer) and Clemson fans are the dumbest in CFB. They think our orange is hideous (they have a Barney uni), and they have the most unoriginal stuff (Death Valley, Tiger Rag, etc.).

But just those few things. Other than that, they're cool. :)

I'd be willing to bet that in the prior 5 years last year was the only year miami outrecruited FSU.

and the most interesting game of the opening weekend is of course MSU/Cal.

VN Store

Back